Roommate Wanted

Nalytha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Greetings, my friends call me Naly. I currently rent on the private estate of Lionheart. I have a very tiny room available. 

About me
I'm a 31 year old, married female. I love to decorate in Second Life, as well as explore and meet people. My First Life interests include black cats, machine stenography, white cats, documentaries, orange cats, video games, travel, reading (fantasy, urban fantasy, self help), minimalism, CATS, and hula hoop dancing, Yeah.. it's seriously a thing. Youtube it <3 

I love to talk about philosophy, religion, politics, etc. I lean left and am an Atheist. 

In Second Life, I'm not big into fashion or the club scene. My favorite sim is Commune Utopia for great conversation. I'm 100% not looking for any sort of relationship that goes beyond that of the platonic variety. I'm very happily married. 

I am up for Discord, if we click. I am SL+2 time zone, in CST United States. I log in randomly at all hours... I often times just idle in my house while I'm working on a second monitor. 

You
Any age, sex, or gender; as long as you aren't interested in anything other than friendship. You are more than welcome to bring friends over, I just ask that you keep it PG.

Please only respond to this ad if you are interested in becoming friends. If you'd just like a place to change, or hangout, feel free to mark my place as your 'home,' but if you are wanting the room and to make it a bit more permanent, I'd like to reserve that for someone who thinks we might hit it off. 

The Room 
You can decorate the room to your liking, or if you prefer, I can decorate it for you and you can just use my land as a hangout and place to call home. There's no cost, but donations are accepted, if you so desire. Decorating will be limited to your room, unless we can reach an agreement on stuff outside of it. There isn't much privacy for changing, so if you'd like I can give you a landmark for a skybox I own that you can use to change in. Or you can just change in the treehouse... because it's just pixels and my sensibilities will not be offended. LI isn't a big deal, just keep it reasonable. 

The land itself is still in the process of being decorated. 

Also, there are two parcels next to my land that are available for rent, if you so desire. I am not the owner of those, Lionheart is. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lionheart Simba/241/195/35

Snapshot_001.thumb.jpg.0abd8cd0ec6f80a471d5c5288a966457.jpg

InkedCapture_LIss_001.jpg

Edited by Nalytha
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

@Nalytha - I'd advice reading a lot of Quinn's previous posts before taking him in as a roommate

I did =) 

Extra rule: No drama allowed

Edited by Nalytha

Oh, I stopped by your place the other day! It really is a lovely spot and well-suited to 'no drama' :)

Personally, I'm about to try renting a bit of sky for the first time to see how I get on keeping within 150 prims (I'm sure I have 'no idea'!). But I'll pass this on to any good eggs I know who might be interested :)

3 hours ago, kateofarc said:

Hi! This sounds similar to what I'd write in search of friends.

No room needed.

Feel free to im me in world if you'd like.

That's a heck of a profile! I love the section on words. I will shoot you a message <3

LexxiXhan, thank you and good luck on your skyhome =)

Edited by Nalytha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2292 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.