Samie Shieldmaiden

If someone has me blocked can I still buy stuff from them on marketplace

Question

Nothing happened just a question. If someone has me blocked in second life am I still able to purchase content they put on the market?

Or if I cant buy from the market place am I able to gift it to myself from an alt they wouldn't know about?

Edited by Samie Shieldmaiden

1 hour ago, Nala Farspire said:

That's intelligent.

can be.. but you getting involved in this and start fighting against OP too is for sure not a sign of intelligence ... get out and think again. Your "friend" runs a business... with this kind of fights you don't need bad reviews you get them delivered for free without even sold one of your products by this kind of actions.

If this thread derails further some people might end at the dark place where only sounds of grinding false teeth are heared and the smell of boiling sulfer for a few days.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ethan Paslong said:

can be.. but you getting involved in this and start fighting against OP too is for sure not a sign of intelligence ... get out and think again. Your "friend" runs a business... with this kind of fights you don't need bad reviews you get them delivered for free without even sold one of your products by this kind of actions.

If this thread derails further some people might end at the dark place where only sounds of grinding false teeth are heared and the smell of boiling sulfer for a few days.

My "FRIEND" lives with me and with the level of stupid antics is always telling me "just block them" . i try to work through it before a block. But in this case, as you see the level of harassment, months of stalking over something so simple as being blocked and their complete denial as to how they acted, i appreciate people having my back. Such as the people who informed me of this post. Someday i hope you get to see a level of crazy i have had to deal with because someone thinks they can act however they want and think people have to tolerate it. Those who have been stalked on sl know exactly what its like but for reasons other than refusing to give them a demo is just utterly insane. This guy snowwolf needs mental help and i have reported the level of his stalking and harassment to linden labs. This is furthering the proof and i'm glad he doesnt live in the usa or i think he is sick enough to try to stalk someone in person.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, subgirl Magic said:

level of crazy i have had to deal with

in this thread you didn't really show a lot of efford to solve this either, you'r both to blaim for this situation.
That the third poster lives with you isn't really adding something positive to your case, it's the opposite, it's not without reason many partners/next of kin is excluded from testify in your favor.

Clearly you have never been stalked and if you think this is acceptable behavior being stalked and harassed for 5 months because after hours of verbal abuse think this is ok, you need a reality check. I run a business and its not my job to give everyone their way, to stop my life to create something for them within the space of time they wanted. If a store in real life has someone come in and act as this person did...you really think they will say by all means lets give him his way or would they have a security guard throw them out. Those who run business on sl know what i am speaking of. I'm his therapist its not my job to keep him mentally in check. Clearly only medication and therapy might help that.

• Like 1

Those who have never been stalked to this level over something so seriously stupid as a block have no idea and try to make light til it happens to someone they know or to themselves. Theres NOTHING funny about this. Being stalked since someone didnt get their way. There is no right in this stalking a woman and harassing them for months cause they chose NOT TO FIGHT!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Nala Farspire said:

and I wouldn't ordinarily get involved but snowwolf contacted ME which puts me involved directly. so ...

You're making subgirl Magic look worse by your behavior in your replies. I suggest you stop posting as you're being the opposite of helpful for her.

1 minute ago, subgirl Magic said:

Those who have never been stalked to this level over something so seriously stupid as a block have no idea and try to make light til it happens to someone they know or to themselves. Theres NOTHING funny about this. Being stalked since someone didnt get their way. There is no right in this stalking a woman and harassing them for months cause they chose NOT TO FIGHT!

No one is trying to make light of anything here. Stalking is a serious issue, but having a sock puppet jabber away makes you look incompetent to stand up for yourself and to deal with things in a calm manner. Clique back up -never- makes someone look good. It may make you feel better but for those of us not involved in this matter it makes you AND the aggressor look bad. Food for thought.

And please do not turn this into a gender debate, gender has nothing to do with what happened here and bringing it up makes you look even worse. I would suggest you and your sock puppet to walk away as you're tarnishing your reputition by this, especially the insult flinging that has been removed.

Keep flagging those reviews, keep the person banned and AR them whenever appropriate but other than that move on. All three of you are the losers in this but you are the biggest one since you're tarnishing not only yourself but also your business with the hysterics.

If worst gets to worst, talk to your local law enforcement on how to proceed in this case of online stalking.

15 minutes ago, Syn Anatine said:

You're making subgirl Magic look worse by your behavior in your replies. I suggest you stop posting as you're being the opposite of helpful for her.

how is pointing out that this person contacted me inworld making ME directly involved in this making her look worse?

• Like 2

Just now, Nala Farspire said:

how is pointing out that this person contacted me inworld making ME directly involved in this making her look worse?

My response was to all of your posts in this thread, not just that one.

wow. its nice many hide behind the keys. And that a friend speaking up now is a sock puppet, that's insulting. So anyone who has friends ever back them up they're all sock puppets. I only met one person who ever used that word religiously.

That this has turned into a debate when the base of this is i was stalked, for 5 months and probably longer in the future. EVERYONE who saw this posting sees all this was way a way to look for new ways to GRIEF & HARASS a person. The comments ARE making light of it making it seem like its okay. I don't need a mouthpiece but i do have friends. Nala is my real life partner and partner of my feral cat rescue which my store helps pay for, so the insults about them is rude since how many of these stores back a real life cause. I am floored at the level of how this changed and twisted when all it was is stalking and harassment. NOTHING and NOBODY should ever be allowed to do that, nor should so many so called enlightened people be okay through this whole post allowing it. I didn't know i was supposed to hide my gender, sorry but I'm not like others that hide anything about my real life self. I just see a bunch of bullies on this posting who are making light of a very serious situation.

• Sad 1

I just want to point out that SnowWolf hijacked the hell out of this question.. 

@SnowWolf Weizhen You wanted her to rezz ademo that wasn't in her store. She didn't have time to do it right then and there(from what i am reading) and you then decided to rant and complain for 5 hours in their IMs? Then you bought the item just to leave a 1 star review, the review was pulled and you bought it again to do the same. And you want us to believe she was the one being childish and having poor customer service? Merchants are not at the beck and call of a customer, or potential customer, simply because they want something. many times we have things going on in RL or are working on something and can't stop immediately. Life happens. Deal with it like a big boy.

• Like 6

okay thanks for those that understood what was really going on. I've wasted too much time dealing with a crazy person. I'm out. Those who don't understand the real point.perhaps someday you will have your own stalker and finally understand.

• Like 1

While I am very sorry about the argument going on in this thread, I must say that I'm on subgirl's side.

I have only two items in my Marketplace store, and both of them are FREE.  Nevertheless, I've received several negative reviews from customers who felt that they didn't get a product that performed as they (thought it was) advertised to do.

Some customers are just total entitlement junkies.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I must say that I'm on subgirl's side.

i think everybody in first instance is, but what she and her help showed here doesnt really feeds the confidence she has no part in the total derail of this issue. A totally unprofessional and childish continueing of the same words and drama, from both sides.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ethan Paslong said:

i think everybody in first instance is, but what she and her help showed here doesnt really feeds the confidence she has no part in the total derail of this issue. A totally unprofessional and childish continueing of the same words and drama, from both sides.

Thank you. The childish downvoting on our posts only cements this.

when you get right down to it...simple fact is he bought something he said he wasn't going to buy without seeing it just so he could leave negative feedback.. TWICE

you say you're not going to buy it without seeing it. fine. don't buy it. end of argument.

not him...

he not only buys it.. TWICE.. but because both of us have the sense to block him after he harasses us

he brings it here. starts this big argument online over his overinflated ego. Days of drama. And this is OUR fault????