Looking for a friend to rent land with! :3

Jixxur

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2458 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi hi.

So right now I'm renting a sky box for $500 a week because I was new and didn't have much money. But now I have TONS of moniiiiiiiieeeees from working and stuff.

I'm trying to move from my skybox onto a private island with someone. I dislike living on a skybox because you're in the sky, it's not realistic at all.

I would love to meet someone here who would be willing to rent with me, we would split the rent of course. I'm looking for something between .. We can find a good place together and figure out our pricing as well.

I would first obviously like to meet and for us to get to know each other to see if we'd be good living together. We could decorate together and stuff, I'm honestly not much into decorating so if you are then that would be perfect.

Or if we could find multiple people then that would be awesome too, like 3 people and split, or more. I dunno. I just think it would be fun to live with someone! c:

IM me in SL, find me on the search:  " Jixxur "  I am online 24/7!

This is my home in Lionheart, a residential sim. It has a covenant, so you can be sure of that neighborhood feel. I'd let you room with me... but... if you check out my place, you might notice it's a treeehouse, so not much room to decorate. I'm still working on landscaping. That said, there are some really nice parcels next to me up for rent. This is my favorite little part of Lionheart because of the water view on both sides, so these parcels usually don't last long. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lionheart Simba/218/195/27

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2458 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.