avrilqueen

Searching a Ghetto Shape.

Hello everyone, I have been looking for some ghetto shapes in Sl. Please help me fine some. 

I am using Maitreya mesh body and lelutka simone mesh bento head. 

What do you mean by ghetto shape? I have found a brand named Ghetto Styles shapes in the Marketplace, but I'm not sure whether that is what you were looking for.

I am not totally sure what a ghetto shape is but I think it is a very wide hips shape, with large booty and some saddle bags.

The booty - ghetto booty - google that.

The avatars I have seen that I think go for this look, is using Catwa heads. The shapes with Simone is often not very big.

Maybe this: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Demo-Shapes-by-Kittykat-Kristina-For-LeLutka-Simone-Lara/13608333

This shape designer has other shapes that fit the image I have in my head of a ghetto shape, but not for Lelutka heads. I think this is more ghetto. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Demo-Shapes-by-KittyKat-Chante-Shape-For-Catwa-Lona/11698710

I think people who look for shapes, should let the face/head shape decide what they buy, and then modify the body. Often, it is just a few sliders around the hips, butt and breasts that need adjustments.

10 hours ago, avrilqueen said:

Hello everyone, I have been looking for some ghetto shapes in Sl. Please help me fine some. 

I am using Maitreya mesh body and lelutka simone mesh bento head. 

Words have meaning avrilqueen. Words. Have. Meaning. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Boobs - 100

Cleavage - 50-100

Boob gravity - 0

Butts - 100

Saddle bags - 100

Hips width - 100

Leg muscles - 100

Body fat - 25-50

Done. You're welcome.

Edited by Suki Hirano

Just search ghetto booty in your browser and look at . Some of the returns is adult. This is not. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ghetto booty

(n.) The exceptionally formed buttocks of a woman (usually black, often latin, rarely white, never asian) that strains the "normal" aesthetic boundaries of size, shape and proportion.

It was my understanding that "ghetto" is an attitude, a "frame of mind" so to speak.  Anyone could be "ghetto", no matter their "shape".  Even if the term is a pejorative to many people.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

That's crazy...I think she's talking about something like this

1a68a3885998e57aa901925ffe04c71c.jpg

You mean something like this? We're middle class suburban girls, so this thread is educational, yes?

98f3cc5553f1914bbf9be3440f11df2d.jpg

• Like 2