account recovery

julilynn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2275 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

account name cveejay resident. i havent been available to get on for about 2, 3yrs. i am now trying to get in and cannot and im guessing i dont remember my password and i had a lot invested in this avatar and i just want the account back . it says its sending access to my email but im starting to think its tied to a old account that has been deleted. please help!!!

2 answers to this question

Juliynn, this is a user to user forum and not a support portal, the Lindens don't often visit here.

To reclaim an account you will need to lodge a ticket at https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

Choose account issue as the issue type, then lost password as the account issue

Then fill the details in, the support team will work with you to regain access to the account.

Be aware this may take time, it is still the holiday period and there will be a backlog when staff return from time with their families.

• Like 1

Be sure and check your email's spam box, it might've wound up there.  Also, you may have given out a different email address for that account.  Make sure you're checking all your email accounts.  If you think you've deleted the email account you registered with, follow Callum's advice, and be sure to explain you don't have that email any more.  You'll probably be asked to provide some proof of your identity.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2275 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.