Has inventory updating changed on Aditi?

Rick Nightingale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2304 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Has anything changed recently with updating the Aditi inventory from Agni? I'm not getting updates.

I've been away from SL for a year, but was a regular Aditi visitor for testing mesh etc.

I remember that inventory updating was working well, after some teething problems in the system.

For the last two weeks I've been in and out of Aditi and my inventory has never updated. The same for my wife's account which is actually the one we need updated (to work on things for her new Bento body).

My alt's account updated correctly on the 24th but nothing after that (she got some new free skins on the 30th and they are not there). 

I did notice that items no longer remain in trash, they disappear with log off. Not sure if that is new or if I just needed something last week from the trash and it wasn't there :D.   Pretty sure a LOT of folks were on vacation this last week so not as much getting done as usual. 

But since my gal's DID update on the 24th if the Bento body was after that you might want to put in a ticket and or file a JIRA. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

My alt's account updated correctly on the 24th but nothing after that (she got some new free skins on the 30th and they are not there). 

Lucky you. I cleaned my invent in sl in the summer and got it down to 28k from 52 k... in aditi has never updated since and it is  currently sitting at 59800 :(

Thank you for the reply. I think we tried going to Aditi on 26th, so that fits. I was there with my building alt before that but there were no changes to that account, so I would not have noticed if anything updated or not.

I'll prod support in a couple of days (after the usual Tue/Wed server stuff) if nothing changes.

I'm not sure when they made the change to AGNI to ADITI sync, I think early 2016. It has had issues. However the normal operation is for the sync to run the next 6AM after your last login. The time is debatable and the Linden engineers we talk with are unsure too. So, sometime within 24 hours after your last login.

If that is not happening, file a trouble ticket and ask for it to be sync'd. Explain your circumstance.

2 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Lucky you. I cleaned my invent in sl in the summer and got it down to 28k from 52 k... in aditi has never updated since and it is  currently sitting at 59800 :(

Well it may not have updated but the Aditi inventory has BOTH Agni and Aditi inventories so if you upload a lot (and my alt definitely does) and don't delete THERE, you could easily have a huge inventory. 

Do you have the NEW things that you bought since then?   That's the OPs issue it seems.  I pretty much don't clean out her Aditi inventory and sometimes that has been a VERY GOOD THING building-wise :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2304 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.