Transaction History error

Mystie Slade

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have one premium membership and several other alt accounts.  I tried to get the transaction histories from all the accounts, but only premium account works. The other accounts show no lindens in the history list and say "Please specify a correct date format of YYYY/mm/dd and ensure the start date occurs prior to the end date." in red. I cannot select dates either.  The current balance seems to show properly on the left side of the page in the "Linden Exchange" section.  Since non-premium accounts can only take one month of the history, I really need to hurry.  Please help!

error.jpg

6 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Mystie Slade said:

I have one premium membership and several other alt accounts.  I tried to get the transaction histories from all the accounts, but only premium account works. The other accounts show no lindens in the history list and say "Please specify a correct date format of YYYY/mm/dd and ensure the start date occurs prior to the end date." in red. I cannot select dates either.  The current balance seems to show properly on the left side of the page in the "Linden Exchange" section.  Since non-premium accounts can only take one month of the history, I really need to hurry.  Please help!

this is caused by something that has to be solved by LL i guess...

You can be in a hurry, but that won't help speed up i'm affraid. It will have to wait till it's solved when LL arrives back from holidays...

It looks just like that in my url. It started Jan 1st, too, I think. My premium account is the only one that works perfectly. All the other free ones don't work for me. If you have the same problem with the premium account, then it is really strange. It is randomly causing an error, then. :(

Seems, that it's not random, my account is free, so i can't compare to premium ones. But if you don't see any difference in the urls between premium and free accounts, it says we only have to wait for Lindens to fix this, because it's out of our control after it leaves the url and goes to some script serving the transactions page, which contains some error, or somewhere on this way.

Edited by MoonHowler Snowpaw

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.