Hey, I'm Katleena! I'm 22, and I'm ready to start a family, but first I need a partner. I don't have any $$ sorry :( Might get some in the future. I'm a fun, open-minded chick who pretty much loves doing anything. I'm super open to things like talking on the mic or chatting outside of SL. I'm new, so I would really like someone who can really show me things and help me out. I will do anything for the person I love. Gender or age doesn't matter. Just need a reason to log on! IM me! 

I don't thin that you need to start with a relationship First look around, discover get know how stuff is working. Les then an hour and I can log in. 

1 hour ago, katleana said:

Hey, I'm Katleena! I'm 22, and I'm ready to start a family, but first I need a partner. I don't have any $$ sorry :( Might get some in the future. I'm a fun, open-minded chick who pretty much loves doing anything. I'm super open to things like talking on the mic or chatting outside of SL. I'm new, so I would really like someone who can really show me things and help me out. I will do anything for the person I love. Gender or age doesn't matter. Just need a reason to log on! IM me! 

you'r 3 days old .... don't even start thinking about a partner

go around, learn what sl is first, make friends, and see if you like SL for a steady relationship with the SL world itself... and than perhaps find that one you want to share your SL with.

If SL itself isn't the reason to log in... also a relationship won't be, some people find lifetime friendships, but please don't disapoint yourself in seeing this as dating service or get rl friends, there are lot of other programs for that.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Derekmate said:

I don't thin that you need to start with a relationship First look around, discover get know how stuff is working. Les then an hour and I can log in. 

I know how SL works I've been on 4 years before I took a 2 year break & just started up a new account. I'm just rusty & don't remember a lot. 

On 1/2/2018 at 2:07 AM, katleana said:

Maybe provide some of your interests or things you like to talk about? Type in the search bar inworld 'dating' for inworld groups and places catered toward it. Probably turn off the adult ratings before doing that though so no sexual places come up in results. Plus if you haven't already, make your profile fun full of your interests and personal quirks, things you like to do, etc.

I wish you luck! 

Edited by JingleWorm