Want a friend!

keziarae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! :D I'm looking for a friend to hang out with in Second Life. I love to watch movies, go to clubs, decorate and shop! I love horror, documentaries and conspiracy theories. I am currently in a vampire clan in Second Life whom I'm looking into buying land for either this month or next. If you would also like to join I'm certain you'll be welcomed with open arms! How you look is quite important to me, I would prefer you to be mesh and be putting Lindens into Second Life, as many people who I have met expect me to do all of that for them! Oh! I'm also GMT+00 in Britain, SLT+8. I would love if your times were similar to mine, although I am on Second Life everyday!

If you're interested please contact me inworld - KeziaRae 

I look forward to hearing from you! :D:D:D 

46 minutes ago, keziarae said:

How you look is quite important to me, I would prefer you to be mesh and be putting Lindens into Second Life, as many people who I have met expect me to do all of that for them! 

I honestly wish you all the best of luck finding friends. I say that with the utmost of sincerity. I love conspiracy theories, documentaries, and my favorite hobby in Second Life is decorating. That said, this line disturbs me. I wouldn't want a friend irl who says "how you look is important to me, you better have money." 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Derekmate said:

If it's ok I do the translating.

She want ppl in her vampire clan how has money. Not real friends just henchmen's how do her biding. And also posing is very important. 

Thanks for translating. I don't know anything about the vampire stuff, so hence my confusion. 

oh what? no, so far i've only met friends in Second Life who are not serious about it, and so it takes away all the fun, people who put money into Second Life, i have never asked anyone for Lindens and I'm not going to start :) and someone i can go shopping with without having to pay for everything for them is something i enjoy, i've never asked anyone to be in the clan, i'm asking for friends, otherwise i would write a forum asking for that. thank you! 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.