L$ Transaction History failed at SL Website

Nikira Naimarc

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Monday, 4:00 am SLT

Actually it is not possible to enter a date range or to start by clicking the Button "View". Yesterday it runs normally, but today it Fails.

The error message is permanently displayed at the top:  Please specify a correct date format of YYYY/mm/dd and ensure the start date occurs prior to the end date.

Is the problem in the year change? I post it here, because I did not find a suitable category at the support tickets.

Nikira

Same problem. I filed a JIRA before Whirly referred me to this thread. I didn't get around to downloading December and now can't access December at all. 

ETA I signed up for premium and the page shows up normally. I was able to download December. (I am concierge level.)

Edited by Pamela Galli

Same problem here.  Not premium account.  All days in December calendar are disabled text and not clickable.  Transaction history shows 0 and won't let me choose any December days.  Can't even see ones for today Jan 1.  Need my transaction history for business deals.  Hope fixed soon! o.O

27 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

The problem is NOT resolved (or isn't at the moment anyway). I THINK it was resolved, but going there just now (6:30 SLT) I can ONLY SEE TODAY. All other dates to search are grayed out. 

It is working for me but that may be because the premium status is still in effect even tho I went back to basic as soon as we got the all clear.

1 hour ago, Pamela Galli said:

It is working for me but that may be because the premium status is still in effect even tho I went back to basic as soon as we got the all clear.

Typically unless they told you they would refund, they send you your stipend even after you cancel ===until your time is up. So they don't actually CANCEL when you cancel. 

It is working again for me now. I made another post on this with the fact that it wasn't REALLY FIXED. So maybe someone saw that, or they already knew.  So could also have just been a timing thing.     It has been a tough holiday season with lots and lots of issues. So hopefully things will get calmer. 

EDIT THAT. It worked ONCE, then if I tried another search all the dates but today were blocked out. Refresh did not fix. So not really fixed. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.