MadalenaRose

IN NEED OF TEACHERS FOR AN RP SCHOOL

Do you have what it takes to be a vice principal, a teacher or even a club leader? Cedar Creek Public School is looking for teachers for grades Pre-K to 12th. Morning, afternoon, & evening hours. We ask that you do a 2hr time block just two days a week!!

We are also seeking club leaders (someone interested in leading scouts!) who would be interested in getting the students out of there homes and into the community more for the upcoming school semester that will resume on January 8th!!

You can apply at the following link today and have a new job tomorrow!! https://www.jotform.com/ReiSilvercloud/CCSchoolStaffApp

Feel free to contact ᴍᴀᴅᴅɪᴇ sɪʟᴠᴇʀᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ-ᴀᴠᴇᴅᴏɴ (madalenarose) with any questions you may have!
  • Thanks 1

Quick question(s):

1. How do you become a resident, I went to Cedar Creek and tried to apply but it said that there was an error, is that another way to apply for citizenship?

2. What are you suppose to do it you don't have any previous work experience in SL can I use RL work experience? 

22 hours ago, MadalenaRose said:
We are also seeking club leaders (someone interested in leading scouts!)...

I help run a Scout troop and might be interested in helping. Our troop is kid run (the scouts themselves run the event without adult leaders, since troops with adult leaders have historically collapsed). If you'd be interested in something like that, I could help run a school group as a student instead of as a teacher.

On 1/1/2018 at 4:45 PM, Neldreauna said:

Quick question(s):

1. How do you become a resident, I went to Cedar Creek and tried to apply but it said that there was an error, is that another way to apply for citizenship?

2. What are you suppose to do it you don't have any previous work experience in SL can I use RL work experience? 

1. If you message any manager in world, including myself we can help you fix that!!

2. You can still apply just put none in the boxes or copy and past the app to a notecard and feel free to send it to me 

On 1/1/2018 at 7:12 PM, HarrisonMcKenzie said:

I help run a Scout troop and might be interested in helping. Our troop is kid run (the scouts themselves run the event without adult leaders, since troops with adult leaders have historically collapsed). If you'd be interested in something like that, I could help run a school group as a student instead of as a teacher.

Would love to talk about this, please feel free to contact me in world Maddie Silvercloud (Madalenarose Resident)