TailBlue

Seeking Open Sci-fi Rp sims

Ive look at well over 20-ish something sims for scifi Rp and i cant find anything this is still alive, open and thriving. Most of the sims i find are either dead or just a sim i cant Rp on based upon my set standards. I Rp at Araxes, Botoany Bay, and few others that are open and im able to Rp my character ive been Rping for years. Im looking for a Scifi based sim that allows the following:

1. Open Scifi Rp (By open i mean able to see trek, Halo, and Star wars person rping toghter for example. Dosent even half to be that way as long im able to Rp my character mostly there.)

2. Able to rez ships or items on the sim temp for Rp

3. Rpers arnt bakkas and rp decently at least

4. Has to allow anime...Well Avatar 2.0 look/body Utilizator sells or Rikugou on "X" sim

5. I dont want to fit into a story and a specific role. -needs to be open-

6. No sim that is scifi Rp that is pure sex basicly

7. The community has to be nice and not bakkas again and the admins could care less of who ever comes there.

...thats pretty much my main concerns that most sims ive found are just eh. Dont get me wrong alot sims ive visited are great! but there not for me.

I my self would like to Rp warping out of Fluid warp to scan a colony or some planet or scifi like stuff and land on the planet get out of my ship or land at a space station and RP having good time. I would like to Rp being hired as security or just to deliver supplies to who ever. Even thoe i come from a Merc group i myself dont rp as one unless in the group Rps. When im out by my self i just try to Rp as space explorer really. Making a story that goes with it. If anyone knows of any Scifi sims that are opening up in 2018 please send me an IM inworld or a NC to Stellar(TailBlue)

Thanks, Stellar