body skins etc

laceymichelle2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 hours ago, laceymichelle2 said:

goodness O.o i hope i dont look bimbo tan :/

Hey, that's not bad at all. Since I joined SL I have always liked tanned skins. I do like tanned skin also in RL. Happy to look as a :ph34r: "beach bimbo tan" person. xD ;)
Anyway, I have tried some light skins but I just don't feel at home in them. My eyes are so used to the darker look.
(One advantage in tanned skin is that it's not washed out so easily as a light skin when some mega blinding face light person appears next to you.)
But that's how it is, tastes vary. Everybody has their preferences about their looks. The most important thing is what will satisfy you. Go with it.

On 12/30/2017 at 10:49 PM, laceymichelle2 said:

so idk why but im not loving my avis look she is pretty but then i see some other avi thats way prettier and i just dont know why i dont like it are there any skins or shapes yall use that you like or do you see something i could change? my butt may be too big its the face that is most bothersome..

I assume you want a buxom, curvy look.
You asked, so here are my honest (and maybe tactless) opinions.

Butt is fine.  There are a few things you could do to make it more shapely like turning down the leg muscles slightly but anything you do will be detrimental to the over all look.  And let's face it, the whole area from navel to knees just screams lustful fun zone.   I would hate to loose that trying to give a little more apple to the butt cheeks.

The anti-gravity zeppelin breast are a comical distraction.   Unless you want to be the new submarine commander in Tank Girl comics, those need fixing.  I love my Maitreya body and think that it has become the most popular body for good reasons, but giant amazon *****, try demoing Belleza's line.  They handle the upper scale end better and can be placed high/mid/low to better mimic reality.

Face.  Yeah, this is jacked.  The good news is it is just a few minor little things that throw the rest into confusion. The main thing is the way the eyebrows don't seem to follow the eye shape.  They are dark, too high on inside and too low on the outside. (yeah, I know ... sorry, but that's what I see)
You could also lower the chin very slight.  You can play with the lips if you want but those are very cute.  It is often hard to get that soft, round look like you have now. Everything else is best left up to makeup appliers. Just like RL, a little eye shadow, blush and lip shade depending what you are wearing and where you will be can make a world of difference. 

Lacey, you have a wonderful style.  If you want to look pretty like the others, I can give you a cookie cutter set up like the others.  Hell, it's what Rhonda is based on at the moment so don't assume I am saying cookie cutter like it's a bad thing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.