Rp Pregnancy System?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 965 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

As stated above, I'm not sure where this question should go. So sorry ahead of time if this is the wrong place. 

Me and my SL partner are looking for have children, but instead of going to adoption route, we would like to go through an actual pregnancy, and take all the appropriate RP steps.. 

Our issue is figuring out which Pregnancy system would work best. 

We are looking for something interactive, and as accurate as possible for our RP lives, to get the most that we can out of our experience leading to parenthood. Something that leads into a prim baby is fine, until we are able to bring in a RP baby into our lives after everything else has been done properly. 

Anyways, pretty much what I am asking is for peoples opinions on their Favorite Pregnancy systems, or what they believe to be the best. Any input it very much welcome. 

As long as you don't wear a tummy talker out in public(ANY of them), that speaks in local, most of the systems function pretty much the same. Tummy talkers are one of the most annoying things to people in sl. All of the systems have their flaws, none will be perfect, and most of them have positives. You can check reviews on the MP to get a good feel for what people think of them(good, or bad). Id personally just find a couple that you really like and compare them-of they have an inworld location(and most do) you can probably find someone on their staff to show you a demo of the system, or explain it to you(though most I find have decent enough info on their mp pages to be honest). 

I don't recommend looking for a system that actually gives you a prim baby at the end(instead, opt to just have your own prim baby on hand, if you're going that route)-most of those systems are quite dated, poorly scripted, and generally cost way more than they should. That said, I think there are only a couple of them that actually do that these days, so there's not much to worry about. Those systems don't have the greatest reviews anyway(or didn't). There is one system I would highly suggest staying as far away from as possible the entire pooterbilt system. That's just one HUGE money sink of a "system", and aside from the customer service issues-of which there are many, the product SUCKS. The equipment(ie, furniture) they have is ok, works well, does what it should, but all of the system components(ie, huds, meds, etc.) are just awful-they're constantly having issues, needing to be reset or just resetting on their own(when they actually function), and no one cares to fix the issues they have (if you ask, you'll be ignored, or told something like "to enjoy it better, to get it to work, you must also buy XYZ product too", or something along those lines). You'll just likely end up getting frustrated and buying something else halfway through-assuming you make it halfway through before buying something new. It's not worth the hassle. It's also terribly outdated at this point anyway. 

I've used, and own, a few different systems, I can't say any have really outshone the others all that much, since they all function pretty similar(minus that one), they just have slight differences in them. Whatever you do... do not go the verbal tummy talker route. I can't stress that enough, so I'm mentioning it twice. Nothing will piss off the people around you more than listening to your fetus/belly talk, regardless of how often, or not often I suppose, you set it to chat. Seriously, if you need the talker, ONLY get one that speaks to you and you alone, not everyone around you.(but know that some places, quite a few actually, if they see you wearing one-even if it's silent, they'll ask you to either take it off or leave).

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 965 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.