Group Owner Issues

CaelanLandrig

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have an MIA owner and the group has been phased out. I can't delete the group until we're out of it. I can't delete her... Don't want to leave myself because it may leave it out there. There isn't an option for this on the support page, but references say contact support.  Any help out there?

Thank you!

2 answers to this question

The group will disappear automatically within 48 hours once there are fewer than 2 people in it.,  If everyone leaves, including you, your missing owner will be all alone.  If you don't tell her, or if she doesn't read her e-mails and see all the desertion notices, your problem will solve itself.  Especially over New Years weekend, I think that's a pretty safe bet.

EDIT:   Ah... unless the group owns land.  A group that owns land can survive with one member.  If that's your situation, you're out of luck.  You can't get rid of a group owner, and Support won't do it either unless there is a truly unusual circumstance (like, maybe, you have the ownber's death certificate.... )

Edited by Rolig Loon

49 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

The group will disappear automatically within 48 hours once there are fewer than 2 people in it.,  If everyone leaves, including you, your missing owner will be all alone.  If you don't tell her, or if she doesn't read her e-mails and see all the desertion notices, your problem will solve itself.  Especially over New Years weekend, I think that's a pretty safe bet.

EDIT:   Ah... unless the group owns land.  A group that owns land can survive with one member.  If that's your situation, you're out of luck.  You can't get rid of a group owner, and Support won't do it either unless there is a truly unusual circumstance (like, maybe, you have the ownber's death certificate.... )

Thank you! Will give that a shot!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2307 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.