Sign in to follow this  
MalkinAmistery

Fun, Vampire-based family, looking to grow! Interested?

Ƈustodeȿ ɗe Ƿhoeniх
                        (Guardians of the Phoenix translated from latin)

Who are Custodes De Phoenix?

Custodes De Phoenix is a house Of warm, friendly welcoming people, That we like to call family.
Just like the Phoenix, we rose from the ashes to take our rightful place upon this earth.
We are purely and quite simply a Family! 

We are NOT heavy into RP, we ARE heavy into Family, Fun, Socializing, Playing Games.  We are not very PC, so, if you get your feelings hurt about silly jokes, you probably won't like us.  - If you like to have fun.. keep reading!

We are NOT bloodlines.. our system is completely free, and by INVITATION ONLY.  - It is a heavy masquerade system.

We stand by 4 simple but essential rules:

Truth - to everyone in the house especially.
Honor - be honorable, do not cause drama in the house, or in the system.
Respect - be respectful to your elders, this is a big deal
Loyalty - It should go without saying, be loyal to your house, and your family, above all others.

How did Custodes De Phoenix come about?

Custodes De Phoenix rose one very dark night when our Princeps, Malkin, having been lied to and mistreated in another house, left, outcasted himself.  He then went on to meet a Blood Regen, who was very impressed with Malkin, and after a short time, granted Malkin his own house.. which is now what you see... "Ƈustodeȿ ɗe Ƿhoeniх" - So, you see.. we really did rise from the ashes.  Malkin has vowed to not make the same mistakes the house he came from made.. and will fight for all that he can to keep this house as a close family.. as there really is no tighter bond.

**NOTE WE ARE NOT BLOODLINES AFFILIATED**

Interested? - Contact us in world! - 

Malkinamistery Resident, Splifstar Resident, Libretty Cyberstar

Thanks!  Look forward to hearing from you!! :)

9 minutes ago, MalkinAmistery said:

**NOTE WE ARE NOT BLOODLINES AFFILIATED**

"invite only'" ..... smells like progeny.... even WORSE than Bloodlines.

• Like 1

Not sure where you get the idea that progeny is "worse" than bloodlines, considering bloodlines is a money pit, and if you don't like Vampire RP, that's fine.. but, don't make uneducated statements, based purely on your opinion. (regardless of what system it is)

Edited by MalkinAmistery
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, MalkinAmistery said:

Not sure where you get the idea that progeny is "worse" than bloodlines, considering bloodlines is a money pit, and if you don't like Vampire RP, that's fine.. but, don't make uneducated statements, based purely on your opinion. (regardless of what system it is)

somebody has sensitive toes here... soooo it is  progeny... those creeps that stand next to you and drain innocent residents.

Those bloody annoying players that think they don't need to ask permission to anyone to drag them in their poor game

oh... i do know what Vampire rp is, don't worry...i'm really not uneducated in that matter.

49 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

somebody has sensitive toes here... soooo it is  progeny... those creeps that stand next to you and drain innocent residents.

Those bloody annoying players that think they don't need to ask permission to anyone to drag them in their poor game

oh... i do know what Vampire rp is, don't worry...i'm really not uneducated in that matter.

I'm not saying what it is, but, see.. you are uneducated..  no one gets "dragged into the game" unless they want to..  and "drain innocent residents" - that's laughable.. because it does NOTHING to you.. NOTHING..  it's purely system based.. and if you never join, you never even know... no harm is done, it doesn't take your "innocence" or lindens lol.. so, you are just another uneducated fool, making uneducated statements, about things you don't understand.  Laughable.

1 hour ago, MalkinAmistery said:

I'm not saying what it is, but, see.. you are uneducated..  no one gets "dragged into the game" unless they want to..  and "drain innocent residents" - that's laughable.. because it does NOTHING to you.. NOTHING..  it's purely system based.. and if you never join, you never even know... no harm is done, it doesn't take your "innocence" or lindens lol.. so, you are just another uneducated fool, making uneducated statements, about things you don't understand.  Laughable.

if you followed the forums you would know why i respond that way, its pure sarcasm. But such details are of course difficult for you.

I'm a bloodline player, you can call me uneducated.. but i at least inform my players when something happens, you'r just sneeky creeps.

And i'm not such idiot i take a game in sl serious as you think i do.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

if you followed the forums you would know why i respond that way, its pure sarcasm. But such details are of course difficult for you.

I'm a bloodline player, you can call me uneducated.. but i at least inform my players when something happens, you'r just sneeky creeps.

And i'm not such idiot i take a game in sl serious as you think i do.

You "inform your players" - seriously?  Don't you mean.. "prey on newbs, forcing them into something they never wanted to be part of"?  - and the others are sneaky creeps?  Why, because what they do does NOTHING to the other person involved, costs them NOTHING (unlike bloodlines, I might add), and doesn't change their sl in any way, shape, or form?   Maybe instead of hijack-trolling my topic, you can go find something else to do then?  That would be great.  Thanks.

Might I also add, that, I was merely trying to post something to get like minded people involved with something, not trying to be a troll like you, yourself have proven to be.

"If I followed the forums" - sorry, I have better things to do than to follow all of your posts, mr. I don't take things serious. lol.. you're a joke.

Edited by MalkinAmistery

To everyone giving vampires a bad rep. Consider how your judgemental actions affect not just them but yourselves. Consider "Oi, furfag" and "You're that weird freak that's a masochist". Not all vampires (in fact I haven't seen ANY vampire) try to force their biting on others. Personally I think people assume that because for some reason people join in the bandwagon of assuming the worst of things. I have yet to see that assumption be proven true. Even if I do ever see that I have seen a number of vampires that don't. Some are good, some are bad. Just like everyone else. Get that into your thick skulls. If people want to willingly engage with vampires with consent and are happy doing it then what is the problem? That it's "different"?

So a few highlights in regards to the first post.

We are NOT heavy into RP

I am. Rather I am into the "shorter personal posts between us that builds the family bond". IC only RP to a lesser degree. this comes down to "Doing" things together. More then just talk and using items and the like.

so, if you get your feelings hurt about silly jokes, you probably won't like us.

If that joke hurts me then no, I won't. If you don't care enough not to make that joke with me that's on you, not me. There's a joke and then there's someone being a target of jokes. Even if you might not mean to make someone a target it can still happen unintentionally. Should that happen I would of course point out "You might have done this unintentionally". Continued use of said joke with me would be seen as not caring about my feelings. Have you heard the one about vampire haters that fear the worst? Just an example.

If you like to have fun

While everyone likes to have fun everyone can have their own idea about it. In fact everyone does and it's subjective. I also value the NONE fun things just as much. Drama is best handled in my experience. When I see people throw this line out it makes me question if you would rather "flee" from it. Which can actually end up having drama happen. Which it often does. There's also "Working on none fun things for each other". Which can become fun later. Happiness (and therefor fun) can be something that needs working at. There's also "Do my fun things and I'll do your fun things". Compromise in other words.

Truth - to everyone in the house especially.

I first misread this as trust. Changing my answer here. I am always honest. If anyone lies to me it's an issue but people get scared. Fear can silence tongues. Yea, it's unhealthy. But it still happens. Example: "Oi, nitwit, quit lying to spare my feelings and tell me what's bothering you instead of putting on a happy mask". It can be painful to say something like "This is how you hurt me even if you didn't mean to do it".

Honor - be honorable, do not cause drama in the house, or in the system.

No one wants drama. But often people can be seen as "drama queens" when in reality they're also victims. If there was a misunderstanding would you "instant eject" or get all the facts even if it "looks" like someone "caused the drama"? Do you take the side of your family or the side of logic and truth? Do you trust yourself to be unbiased when comparing the former to a stranger? This circles back to trust. Also honer can be subjective. Want me to honer you? Accept me at my worst. If you don't you don't deserve me at my best. Consider what this phrase means means to you and how it might be applied. And if that doesn't do it, consider love. Got to take the bad as well as the good.

Like trust this is earned, not given. Not showing respect doesn't mean "be a douche". It simply means "I have yet to care about you". If one is not there for me why should I care for them? If they are it better be more then due to "family obligation" too. For me to matter. Furthermore younger people want to be respected too. You don't "deserve" it more because you're older. Experience also matters more then age. Some people are young and grow up before their time due to the "harshness of life". Many older people can remain ignorant yet be douches. Respect can also be subjective. So I'll state how I view it might be easily gained from me and others. Don't make assumptions. Don't act like you know what's best for me or others. Be honest. Beyond that you can be a foul mouthed person hurling insults and wanting to stick me with knives and I'll still look past that and be there if you use logic and don't avoid me. If someone is disrespectful there's a reason. Often it's due to fear of something. Which gets shown as anger. After that it's a case of either you having done something to set them off (if unintentionally) or if they're simply using you as an outlet (personally I don't mind. Can bring people closer even. No, that''s not an invitation for strangers that are reading). Also respect seems to translate into "Do as I want" for a lot of people for some reason. Yea, no, that's not how it works. Even if it is technically. But it can't be forced, you know.

Loyalty - It should go without saying, be loyal to your house, and your family, above all others.

This I give a big ***** no in regards to the later. I am loyal to others beyond you. They matter more to me at this current point in time. If I was to be inside your house and close to someone(s) I would still be loyal to them. You don't get top priority. As much maybe but never "more". I don't do "more" or "less". I'm all in or bust and others matter too. You want to matter as well but don't pretend it should be "above all others". that's just offensive to be frank. And unrealistic too.

All that said and done I think you expect too much from others. Especially when it comes to "above all others". Expectations don't make me want to respect, trust, honer or be loyal to you. I state this because no one likes having things expected from them. Have none and yet make those things known as "wants" instead of "rules" and you'd likely get what you want from me. Probably others too. Know that others also matter and I'm more likely to consider spending more time with you. Refusing that means less.

Obviously you didn't consider this much when you made the post. I am providing you an example of how it can be viewed from an outsiders point of view.

Edited by Taramafor

2 minutes ago, MalkinAmistery said:

And the award to over-analyzing goes to... ^

Reasons matter. I doubt you even bothered to read my post.

I can see you don't want to treat me with respect. So I shall take my leave. Did you really think snarky comments set a good example of that?

Edited by Taramafor
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Taramafor said:

Reasons matter. I doubt you even bothered to read my post.

I can see you don't want to treat me with respect. So I shall take my leave. Did you really think snarky comments set a good example of that?

I read it, in it's entirety.. I have just been nothing but attacked in here, so, sorry if I don't get all rainbows and unicorns over your analyzing..  you don't like what I posted?  By all means.. take your leave.. but, without bothering to know ME, or ask me about the things, instead of openly criticizing..  I don't have time for it.. it's undue drama at this point.. so.. don't like it.. stop being a sheeple, and quit being butthurt over everything.. kthxbye.

2 minutes ago, MalkinAmistery said:

I read it, in it's entirety.. I have just been nothing but attacked in here, so, sorry if I don't get all rainbows and unicorns over your analyzing..  you don't like what I posted?  By all means.. take your leave.. but, without bothering to know ME, or ask me about the things, instead of openly criticizing..  I don't have time for it.. it's undue drama at this point.. so.. don't like it.. stop being a sheeple, and quit being butthurt over everything.. kthxbye.

I have at no point attacked you. You are making an assumption. If you got a problem with what I typed use LOGIC to state why. If you think I have attacked you then state WHY. The cause of the drama here is YOUR assumptions. I can't be held responsible for your actions.

Edited by Taramafor

4 minutes ago, Taramafor said:

I have at no point attacked you. You are making an assumption. If you got a problem with what I typed use LOGIC to state why. If you think I have attacked you then state WHY. The cause of the drama here is YOUR assumptions. I can't be held responsible for your actions.

It really doesn't matter at this point.. the entire reason for this post has been destroyed.. so.. congratulations to you.  I won't be following this any longer.. so.. enjoy yourselves.. have at it.. tear it apart.. rip it to shreds..  have fun :)

Edited by MalkinAmistery

Just now, MalkinAmistery said:

It really doesn't matter at this point.. the entire reason for this post has been destroyed.. so.. congratulations to you.  I won't be following this any longer.. so.. enjoy yourselves.. have at it.. tear it apart.. rip it to shreds..  have fun :)

So... you're giving up because you assume the worst of me and think I am a liar? You can't just run from drama in RL or SL. Not communicating doesn't resolve conflict. Pretending otherwise only leads to more drama circling back on you down the line. With other matters if not this one. We could have had a civilised conversation where we get to know each other and find out we're not as bad as we appear to be on the surface, but no, you run. I'm not saying this to be mean, I'm saying this because I've seen how people fall into a deep pit of despair and depression when it happens and I can sense you're that type of person. What's more people that "run from drama" have a tendency to blame others and never claim responsibility for their own actions. Make of that what you will.

So go. Flee. But the next time you try to "flee" from drama or kick someone out of the house for fearing the worst of them without talking to them and getting their side of the story you will remember me. You only let your own fear consume you.

• Thanks 1

So, for some reason.. I didn't turn off "Notify me of replies"... sigh..

I apologize for being short with you.. but after being attacked by the others.. I was defensive..  if you truly want to get to know me, you have my name in the original post.. I don't care to continue a long conversation in an open forum about who I am, or what I am about, because I don't think everyone cares or needs to know.. so, feel free to message me if you are so inclined.. if not.. that's ok too..  but.. I am clicking that dang button now lol.. 

• Like 1

Trading messages currently. We're getting on. Malkin simply cracked under pressure. He's a decent chap. Thought I'd let everyone know that. Especially those that put him down for being a vampire. Shame on you.

Not sparing feelings in the interest of honestly. Which can cause people to fall out yet then get on. I swear, this is each and every person I've gotten to know and get on with. :ph34r:

Their logic is flawed though. They seem to think "Hey, people should care about our family right off the bat". Need to MEET them first and see if that happens or not. It can't be forced.

Edited by Taramafor

10 hours ago, MalkinAmistery said:

but that's the whole point. It's a forum therefore they are obliged to give their opinion (or not). and actually, this sure smells like.... RolePlay!

8 hours ago, MalkinAmistery said:

You "inform your players" - seriously?  Don't you mean.. "prey on newbs, forcing them into something they never wanted to be part of"?  - and the others are sneaky creeps?

i can declare, testify, in court, or where ever, that i NEVER attacked a newb that didn't agree to join in bloodlines. That lot of others, did it otherwise, is not something i can help. And it were not all players doing it, but a minority, most kept playing as it should, but you, or anybody else, doesn't know that because you never met those players.

Forcing them into something they don't want, is kinda weird to hear from a progeny player... you pull people in, without knowing, without asking, of any other instruction. And in contraditcion what you say, there does happen something, because you register their name/uuid to recognize it later. Yes thats sneaky and creepy.

It's not about your RP, or loosing souls blood and whatever fluids... thats all bs.

It's about dragging people in, somehow register their names/keys and use that.

Well this was a bit much to read through..!

Idea seems fun and interesting enough.

I do think there's a difference between open forum for opinions, and people thinking that means being rude and a bit of a ***** to someone. Opinions are great and all, as long as you have common sense and common decency. It's not decent of you to pick apart a simple invitation post and make a big stink about it. You're stirring the pot of drama and you know full well it'll get the people posting back slightly frustrated over your obvious rudeness.

This is where it gets good, I love that people have opinions and can 'aid' others in seeing the faults of their posts or add new ideas. But being nit-picky and grumbling a big stink about this and that is just childish. Not much of an opinion or help to anyone. The only thing people learn is that some humans can't think before doing all that typing and pressing 'submit reply'.

If you don't like what is worded or how it's worded then, instead of jumping in and being a stinky turd, move on. Don't smear yourself across the post and stink the place up. Luckily I have plenty of wunderbaums! :D

• Like 2

Ƈustodeȿ ɗe Ƥhoeniх

Őur Ƥassion Ignites us,
                        尺apture Spawns The Inferno In Which
                                      Ŵe Ƥerish, Entwined
                      Ŧrom Smoldering Coals We Are Formed
                               Ąnd, From Our Ashes, We Rise
                       Điscovered In The Aftermath, Our Memory,
                          Őur Birth Scars; Third Degree Madness.
                                     Ĩdentical Imperfections.
                                       Ŧorever Branded.

Who are Ƈustodeȿ ɗe Ƥhoeniх?

> Just like the Phoenix, we rose from the ashes to take our rightful place upon this earth.
 > We are purely and quite simply a Family! 

> We are a Vampire Renegade Family, who do not take ***** from anyone.

We are NOT bloodlines.. our system is completely free, Very heavily Masquerade,  and by INVITATION ONLY. 

We stand by four simple but essential rules:

Ƭruth - to everyone in the house especially.
             нonor - be honorable, do not cause drama in the house, or in the system.
             Łoyalty - It should go without saying, be loyal to your house, and your family, above all others.

How did Ƈustodeȿ ɗe Ƥhoeniх come about?

Ƈustodeȿ ɗe Ƥhoeniх rose one very dark night when our Princeps, Malkin, having been lied to and mistreated in another house, left, outcasted himself.  He then went on to meet a Blood Regen, who was very impressed with Malkin, and after a short time, granted Malkin his own house.. which is now what you see... "Ƈustodeȿ ɗe Ƿhoeniх" - So, you see.. we really did rise from the ashes.  Malkin has vowed to not make the same mistakes the house he came from made.. and will fight for all that he can to keep this house as a close family.. as there really is no tighter bond.

Ƈustodeȿ ɗe Ƥhoeniх is a house of Vampires who stand up for what they believe in, and once you cross us.. you will forever be haunted by us.

Interested? - Contact Us:
Custodes De Phoenix Princeps - Malkin Mistery (Malkinamistery resident)