Sign in to follow this  
x1daring

cancelled

I'll say this; 

Prepare for much higher offers than the one you list - bento rigging (and rigging in general) is no easy feat.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Zoxin said:

I'll say this; 

Prepare for much higher offers than the one you list - bento rigging (and rigging in general) is no easy feat.

Edited by x1daring

22 minutes ago, x1daring said:

bump~ bump~ <3

have patience and stop bumping.  You only posted this 2 hours ago.  It might take days for anyone to contact you.  Especially at this time of year

• Like 1

2 hours ago, x1daring said:

i will pay as much as necessary, i will even go for 10,000L$ if i have to :D 

for uploading? you mean for creating all totally new , i hardly can think your model is SL ready. ( body, head, clothes, shoes, hairs, hands and so on)

Also omega compatible?...

change the currency for your amount of L$ 10.000 .. make it $ 10.000 when your creator wants to get paid for all hours of work you ask for.

If this is a derivative MMD from someone's else base, only modified by you, then it would be a copyright violation to bring it into SL.

If you've made it 100% from scratch in Model Maker then it's not likely to be a violation, but ugh, converting and rigging would take a long time, US$3000 and upwards would be my guess. (that's L$768,000 to save you converting)

18 hours ago, x1daring said:

i want her fingers and her face/head to work with bento ao's and huds with no glitches   :x

also her skirt must move along with her legs like other rigged mesh skirts, i really don't want any clipping on this avatar ¬¬

i want this bento avatar to be perfect and well made as possible

Maybe Alwin is more correct, with this number of "it must be perfects" it's likely more US$10,000  (L$2,560,000)

Maybe it's better to try to recreate her in SL using existing mesh bodies, clothes and hair?

17 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

have patience and stop bumping.  You only posted this 2 hours ago.  It might take days for anyone to contact you.  Especially at this time of year

Edited by x1daring

16 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

for uploading? you mean for creating all totally new , i hardly can think your model is SL ready. ( body, head, clothes, shoes, hairs, hands and so on)

Also omega compatible?...

change the currency for your amount of L$ 10.000 .. make it $ 10.000 when your creator wants to get paid for all hours of work you ask for.

Edited by x1daring

1 hour ago, Callum Meriman said:

If this is a derivative MMD from someone's else base, only modified by you, then it would be a copyright violation to bring it into SL.

If you've made it 100% from scratch in Model Maker then it's not likely to be a violation, but ugh, converting and rigging would take a long time, US$3000 and upwards would be my guess. (that's L$768,000 to save you converting)

Maybe Alwin is more correct, with this number of "it must be perfects" it's likely more US$10,000  (L$2,560,000)

Maybe it's better to try to recreate her in SL using existing mesh bodies, clothes and hair?

Edited by x1daring