Lost inventory and Login failed since 23 december 2017

kategrays

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

>:( This is so unfair that first i whn i login i lost my INVENTORY and i lost even my friends then i tried to even clear the cache but nothing helped me... then next day i saw that i was not able to Login  then i kept on tryin and trying and then it says login failed we cant complete your request this time check the support then i found that my account was on hold and the support was closed for christmas eve then i tried on 26 whn it was supposed to open then again it says same..... then i tried to login here in SL community then it says that Unable to access then i made this account. ANd till now i cant login and even can get any help bcz i cant login anywhere...... Am i supposed to compromise my account like that how hard is that to gather things and purchase.. is that a joke or a troll with me I CANT TOLERATE THIS AND I M NOT GETTING ANY HELP FROM ANYWHERE...... I m sorry to be loud this time but i feel like crying that how can this happen to me..... Please help me for gods sake i will be very thankful.. PLEASE FIX my account please i request. i like sl alot and i dont want to hate it and its my loss all over please help me and fix this problem
My account username is khizrah

Screenshot (25).png

4 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Sorry, but we are only fellow users.

You will need to submit a support request via creating a ticket for Linden Labs.

Someone else from these forums will provide you the correct link for submitting a support request.  (I don't want to give you an incorrect link.)

thanks for reading this big stuff.... but the problem is i am unable to login from all aspects and i forgot my email so i dont think it will help me...................... sighs

CAn you please send me the link for tickets??

Edited by kategrays

5 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Your name isn't findable in Search, nor is it available on my.secondlife.com, so it looks as if it's been suspended for some reason.

Other useful resources for your situation:

Well i m trying to submit ticket and its my second account so i m using this to report maybe i will be able to submit but with this account i searched my name and it came in sl ...........

btw thanks for help 

6 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Possibly you have the 'missing' account set to only show to friends, then. This is how I see it inworld:

notfound01.png.db2d24022bf74b6fa701082ab095f1b9.png

And this is how I see it on my.secondlife.com:

notfound02.png.420877e46eb0e716891656e5ceeaa974.png

Good luck in retrieving your account.

Omg i should i try again to see if i can do that or not ok so now i also cant see my name.............

Edited by kategrays

I am pretty sure from everything I have read on these forums that when you account gets deleted by LL, you get an email. You said in the OP your account was on hold. WHY did it say it was on hold? You need to address that problem in your support ticket and then perhaps someone can fix this. It doesn't appear to happen that often though.  hey don't cancel accounts frivolously from what I understand so if YOU didn't do anything to be banned, perhaps someone got into your computer?  Either way it seems unlikely you can fix this, but give as much info on your support ticket as you can. If you don't remember any of your security questions you are likely out of luck.  

Edit: Did you try calling the phone number that the viewer gave you?   

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

I am pretty sure from everything I have read on these forums that when you account gets deleted by LL, you get an email. You said in the OP your account was on hold. WHY did it say it was on hold? You need to address that problem in your support ticket and then perhaps someone can fix this. It doesn't appear to happen that often though.  hey don't cancel accounts frivolously from what I understand so if YOU didn't do anything to be banned, perhaps someone got into your computer?  Either way it seems unlikely you can fix this, but give as much info on your support ticket as you can. If you don't remember any of your security questions you are likely out of luck.  

Edit: Did you try calling the phone number that the viewer gave you?   

Thanks to all giving time on my post.............. well i didnt do anything which will make them banned me..(sighs).. at first i lost my inventory then i tried login several times on that day then next day i tried to login so now i m having this *****ty problem...someone had my account password but that person is not likely to do that... idk why they did that and email that i entered to join sl i forgot that.... so now i really lost everything i guess even tho i submit a ticket yesterday.. how can LL do that with me what was my sin  T__T *sobs*

10 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Based on the message you get when trying to log in and the unavailability of your profile, I'm guessing that your account has been suspended or banned for some reason.  

Only Support will be able to help with that.

I havent done anything which can make them banned me.... T__T maybe some one else taking out his or her ego thro my account but why they did that and more likely i forgot my email so how do i know now... T___T

2 hours ago, kategrays said:

someone had my account password but that person is not likely to do that...

there you go ... good luck, you'll need it

You know i hope... everyone... from shoplifter to serialkiller, will say they didn't do it.... thats not working here either, LL can see everything what happened on your account.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kategrays said:

someone had my account password but that person is not likely to do that...

You really shouldn't give your account information, especially your password, like that ^,  to other people. That wasn't a very smart move. Whether it was you, or the person you gave your account information to that did something wrong...only you actually know. But, LL doesn't put accounts on hold, suspend them, or ban them, for no reason. Clearly, one of you did something you shouldn't have. 

The message you received when your account was placed on hold tells you exactly what to do. If you keep making accounts while you're suspended/on hold/banned, you're running the risk of never being able to get back in, or create accounts, again, because you'e not following the directions they gave you. 

Make a ticket, and wait for a response(be patient, it isn't instant, they may well be looking into it if you have already made a ticket).  LL will let you know what, if anything can be done when they can. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Tari Landar said:

You really shouldn't give your account information, especially your password, like that ^,  to other people. That wasn't a very smart move. Whether it was you, or the person you gave your account information to that did something wrong...only you actually know. But, LL doesn't put accounts on hold, suspend them, or ban them, for no reason. Clearly, one of you did something you shouldn't have. 

The message you received when your account was placed on hold tells you exactly what to do. If you keep making accounts while you're suspended/on hold/banned, you're running the risk of never being able to get back in, or create accounts, again, because you'e not following the directions they gave you. 

Make a ticket, and wait for a response(be patient, it isn't instant, they may well be looking into it if you have already made a ticket).  LL will let you know what, if anything can be done when they can. 

Thanks for concern but i gave my PW to the person i was supposed to go far in rl as i am a vampire in progeny i need to feed everyday.. so that person said he would do that but .. and i trusted .. well and i made a ticket and they asked me about information of my rl i gave... then they say they scrambled my password and my acount is back to me.. so but bcz i forgt my gmail so i cant get link.... and they they i need to reset my password or make it,, but how can i even tho i forgot my gmail and now they crushed my password and i meantioned that already there.............. and i cant remember my gmail because when i joined sl i didnt about sl so i didnt wrote it anywhere .. like what i was filing in form... so idk what to do now.. :(((

• Sad 1

You can file a ticket under account issue, then lost password in the drop down, and in the box let them know you don't have access to the email address,  and they will run you through the security checks(it's questions you have to answer such as naming a certain number of people on your friends list). If you can't pass the security questions...you won't get it back, and there is nothing LL can do for you..chalk it up to a bad mistake and move on with a new account. 

LL's security measures are pretty standard. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, kategrays said:

someone had my account password

I believe it is against Terms of Service to let anyone else use your account. If someone found out, they could have reported you and thereby gotten your account suspended.

PLEASE file a ticket as we are suggesting - as a "guest" and reference the account that you cannot use. (If you use your new account, LL will not guess which account has the problem.)  Don't assume you were actually banned.  Hopefully LL will respond and have mercy on you (if it was due to TOS issue), or will "fix" your account (if it is just an account issue).

Your *sobs* are quite dramatic! You should try writing fiction!

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, kategrays said:

bcz i forgt my gmail so i cant get link

Forgot the gmail account or password? Depending on the device you used, you should still have the account..and when you set up your gmail, you should have used a "recovery" account also - such as another email provider, phone number, etc.  It is not impossible to recover gmail accounts unless you forgot how you setup the recovery option.

14 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I believe it is against Terms of Service to let anyone else use your account. If someone found out, they could have reported you and thereby gotten your account suspended.

PLEASE file a ticket as we are suggesting - as a "guest" and reference the account that you cannot use. (If you use your new account, LL will not guess which account has the problem.)  Don't assume you were actually banned.  Hopefully LL will respond and have mercy on you (if it was due to TOS issue), or will "fix" your account (if it is just an account issue).

Your *sobs* are quite dramatic! You should try writing fiction!

14 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Forgot the gmail account or password? Depending on the device you used, you should still have the account..and when you set up your gmail, you should have used a "recovery" account also - such as another email provider, phone number, etc.  It is not impossible to recover gmail accounts unless you forgot how you setup the recovery option.

Thanks for ur concern and i already mention that the person who had my password it was for some reason... well and my sobs were not dramatic in actual i have cried .. bcz for no reason i was banned and yes i submitted the ticket and got the reply too.. they said they scramble my password and sent me link.. but i cant get the link bcz of mt gmail.. i have forgotten gmail.. and bcz i m not able to recognize it and after all that i have request them to give me new password or send me link to another gmail so that i can login and reset my password and remove my gmail. And i m not a liar or dramatic person i m trying to get a help sorry. Sorry for inconvenience and the person who ever have done this to me i m gonna catch him. thankyou for your concerns and reply i hope i can get back to life

15 hours ago, Tari Landar said:

You can file a ticket under account issue, then lost password in the drop down, and in the box let them know you don't have access to the email address,  and they will run you through the security checks(it's questions you have to answer such as naming a certain number of people on your friends list). If you can't pass the security questions...you won't get it back, and there is nothing LL can do for you..chalk it up to a bad mistake and move on with a new account. 

LL's security measures are pretty standard. 

Thankyou so much sis i issued the ticket 2 times maybe i can get help.. T_T

8 hours ago, kategrays said:

Thanks for ur concern and i already mention that the person who had my password it was for some reason

The reason does not really matter; you still shouldn't give anyone access to your login information.

9 hours ago, kategrays said:

for no reason i was banned

There is always a reason

As previously mentioned, when filing the support ticket you can specify that you no longer have access to the email.  There are then a variety of ways that LL will try to verify that you are indeed the account owner.  If you cannot verify it to their satisfaction then you will not get back into the account.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2308 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.