Kenvincible303

New Kingdom Born - Role Play Opportunities

Greetings,

SlifoniaFlag.png.54a7d22ac0a15004c278d198597a663f.png

My name is Kenneth Green (Second Life Name is Aries Wingate), and my wife and I have started a Micronational experiment in Second Life. What is a Micronation? A Micronation is where people come together to take part in building their own country so to speak. We have purchased a full region for our kingdom's first city, and we have plenty of housing available for people. Do you maybe follow the modern day Brittish Monarchy or other monarchies of the world and always wanted to be a Count or Duke or some different sort of noble. Well this RP is for you, We are a group working together to 

A.) Bring about super fun role play opportunities

and 

B.) Be a support / Family for each other.

The Homes in our first city (Genisis City) are for rent weekly with proceeds going to help develop our micronation. Each home that is rented will come with a patence of nobility making you a bonafide noble in our country. Example patences can be found here.

In our second city which should be set up today, we will have mostly free housing. Yes, you read that right, Free Housing! You will still be able to take part in our kingdom you just won't have nobility rank or higher. We have the following types of positions open in our role play.

1.) Prince or Princess (we are looking to adopt adolescent or younger children for our family, these persons will get to stay in our vast palace)

2.) Duke/Duchess - You will be the Duke or Duchess of Genisis County, and as long as your taxes are paid (rent on your home) you and your partner retain these titles, and any of your children are automatically Lord's and Ladies.

3.) Viscount/Viscountess - You would be the assistant estate manager for our capital, Genisis City, and your partner is qualified for this title as well.

4.) Lord/Ladies - Maybe you don't have a lot of Linden to invest in big homes, renting a small home grants you this title.

5.) Police Chief - Were looking for a police Chief, this job carries with it a free loft!

6.) Crown Court Justice - We need a judge, this post comes with a free loft!

7.) Military Officers - This is more an RP opportunity, you can stay in our second city free or rent a small place in our primary citizen and be a lord/lady as well.

Now Hiring

We are hiring Real Estate agents to show homes in our capital city and our other properties. Make a high commission based income by showing your friends and contacts our properties. Contact Aries Wingate for an interview!

Some Views Around Genisis City

Property1_001.thumb.jpg.969e3a6b988dec10a8e379dbc3ed8eb6.jpg5a43c0d8ab85e_Property1Pool_001.thumb.jpg.a07635bc32d30935ce1fb5ca793dae7c.jpgVicountPalace_001.thumb.jpg.9e90e45d5a20deb0db9778b23c3f6a58.jpgSmallerHomes_001.thumb.jpg.ac46ec3bc04db9898743261366b238f0.jpgCathedral_001.thumb.jpg.6e52f1e2ba5b2ab6da25cccd954d298b.jpg

• Like 2

For a start it's sound good, but I just can't find it in world. The search bring up nothing and you failed to provide a link to the sim ... Royal Highness.

Also is it a fantasy, middel age, modern genre? 

How are welcomed there? Just humans or furry, robots, mlp ,everybody?  

The helping roles could be more detailed.  

Do you need a doctor? 

Hey Derekmate!

Thank you for your questions that will help me make stuff clearn.

1.) We welcome everybody, though we prefer humans.

2.) We are a Modern Game. We want to explore nobility and royalty lives of the currrent day. The Royals is our inspiration for our kingdom.

3. I will detail the helping roles better ASAP!

4.) We could use a Surgeon General of our Kingdom (the chief of all doctors of sorts) i'd love to talk to you about that, and we can give you free housing for service.

Our Capital Genisis City can be found here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Moonlight Over Paris/105/92/23

Our Second City, Port Alexis which has FREE HOUSING (well 1Linden a week) can be found here http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Melbourne/130/136/24

We will be adding them to the search directory this week, i wanted to finish the areas or get them near completion before i added them to the search results. But folks on this community can get a sneak preview now!

I don't really have enough time for proper rp and I don't even know why I asked the doctor think.

A few thinks:

If I was you I would look for some professional help, how has more experience setting up complete sims. 

Same for the running of you mall.

If you going with the little islands theme put out a boat rezzer just for fun. 

This isint dead, i had my laptop die and so i was offline for two weeks which is why we missed paying our real estate.

But we are buying land in the auction as we speak to revive this. This is a long term idea were going to invest money into!

On 18/01/2018 at 5:50 AM, Kenvincible303 said:

This isint dead, i had my laptop die and so i was offline for two weeks which is why we missed paying our real estate.

But we are buying land in the auction as we speak to revive this. This is a long term idea were going to invest money into!

My bad, turnout this isn't dead. when you have the new land can you post a link?

Updated Listing!

SlifoniaFlag.png.54a7d22ac0a15004c278d198597a663f.png

My name is Kenneth Green (Second Life Name is Aries Wingate), and my wife and I have started a Micronational experiment in Second Life. What is a Micronation? A Micronation is where people come together to take part in building their own country so to speak. We have purchased a full region for our kingdom's first city, and we have plenty of housing available for people. Do you maybe follow the modern day Brittish Monarchy or other monarchies of the world and always wanted to be a Count or Duke or some different sort of noble. Well this RP is for you, We are a group working together to 

A.) Bring about super fun role play opportunities

and 

B.) Be a support / Family for each other.

The Homes in our first city (Genisis City) are for rent weekly with proceeds going to help develop our micronation. Each home that is rented will come with a patence of nobility making you a bonafide noble in our country. Example patences can be found here.

In our second city which should be set up today, we will have mostly free housing. Yes, you read that right, Free Housing! You will still be able to take part in our kingdom you just won't have nobility rank or higher. We have the following types of positions open in our role play.

1.) Prince or Princess (we are looking to adopt adolescent or younger children for our family, these persons will get to stay in our vast palace)

2.) Duke/Duchess - You will be the Duke or Duchess of Genisis County, and as long as your taxes are paid (rent on your home) you and your partner retain these titles, and any of your children are automatically Lord's and Ladies.

3.) Viscount/Viscountess - You would be the assistant estate manager for our capital, Genisis City, and your partner is qualified for this title as well.

4.) Lord/Ladies - Maybe you don't have a lot of Linden to invest in big homes, renting a small home grants you this title.

5.) Police Chief - Were looking for a police Chief, this job carries with it a free loft!

6.) Crown Court Justice - We need a judge, this post comes with a free loft!

7.) Military Officers - This is more an RP opportunity, you can stay in our second city free or rent a small place in our primary citizen and be a lord/lady as well.

Now Hiring

We are hiring Real Estate agents to show homes in our capital city and our other properties. Make a high commission based income by showing your friends and contacts our properties. Contact Aries Wingate for an interview!

A Look Around The New and Improved Silfonia Kingdom

Port Alexis - Our Metropolis

Features:

• Rents as low as 10L$ Per Week.
  • People who take a job for the Kingdom get free rent!
  • A Entertainment Complex for your use (Billards, Movie Theaters, Clubhouse, etc)
  • A Pool complex
  • City Wide Events Weekly
  • General and Moderate Housing Options

The Landmark http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Elianto/107/160/21

5a74e31c77c42_PortAlexis1_001.thumb.png.89aec61e0517cfa0de95a878c7d06f15.png

5a74e3255157d_PortAlexis2_001.thumb.png.f91ba9dc158349c25a7e06c758528e20.png

5a74e330180f4_PortAlexis3_001.thumb.png.90106809c11697d144fe94b166b446e5.png

Port Alexis - Our Metropolis

Features:

• Government Offices (where you can RP being a governmental official, etc)
  • Crown Courts
  • Stable and Horse Racing Ring (for events)
  • Dances in the Palace and more!

The Landmark http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Android Static/123/151/23

5a74e33937b77_SilfoniaPalace1_001.thumb.png.609ab098780d4b7956cdf97422d08a0c.png

Some more pictures and is totally not a hint that I looking for a photographer role wit a free place to stay not at all. 

Snapshotww

Snapshotw

Snapshotww_001

Snapshotww_002

Snapshotww_003

• Like 1

We've decided to go a second approach for Genisis City, we have now purchased an entire SIM! We will be redoing Genisis City on said new sim, until then feel free to visit the old one! Port Alexis will stay the same!

On 2/8/2018 at 1:26 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

Any openings for Town Drunk, Fool, executioner, spy, h*rl*t, rat catcher, prim-wrangler..?

We got opens for all of those kinds of things ;)

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, iamyourneighbour said:

Hershey's

Dumle! 

On 2/11/2018 at 2:54 PM, iamyourneighbour said:

Lol I thought this is going to be medieval themed til I saw the screenshots

No we wanted to do a modern-day kingdom styled rp.We thought the niche for medieval themed ones were filled already on SL.

• Like 1