i just want to quithow do i do it

Beaker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4725 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

If you have a free account, I would just Uncheck receive emails offline, and come back to it if you ever want to, you can keep your friends and Inventory, if it is a free account it will cost nothing if your a premium member  (You can always downgrade to a free account and keep it active) , Otherwise go to the web, log into secondlife.com  and on the left side is an option for account click that and delete the account.

I would suggest just opting out of emails because you can always come back in a year if you want

You probably shouldn't cancel your account , because you might change your mind later.  If you are a Premium member, paying a fee each month, all you have to do is downgrade your account to Basic. That will remove the fee.  Then you can just walk away.  If you want to come back, the account (and your av, and all your stuff in inventory) will still be there -- at least for a while.  All you will have lost is any land that you might have once owned as a Premium member. :smileyhappy:

"Cancel Account" is on the left of your dashboard in the Account section. But as others have said & even LL recommends, don`t delete your account on a whim, just walk away and if in 6 months you are curious if anything has changed your avatar will still be there waiting for you.

If something has happened to cause you to be disillusioned with SL, you can aslways ask here for help, I don`t know anyone in SL that hasn`t considered quitting at one time or another and have always been glad they didn`t :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4725 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.