Zhao ll issue.

LolitaFrance Anthony

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So far this only happens at one place with lots of stuff everywhere, I don't know if that's important. When I leave the building/nearby area, the problem goes away. I think this very specific problem never happened with my old Zhao ll, which ugh, I can't find or I'd test it to see if it happens with that too.

While the standing animations are running in a loop, all of the sudden there's a hesitation and I stand like I'm not using any animations, then the ao kicks in again. Any comments??? Lastly, is there a button on this thing that I should push to refresh (Or what ever it's called.) the Zhao ll, and not mess it up? I'm scared to push anything.

Zhao ll AO.jpg

The 
lag" between animations is the AO scripts loading the next animation. It can happen in script-laggy places where the server is lagging on running scripts (note that I don't mean the land parcel you are on: on private estates there are four sims to a server, on mainland sims there are ten to a server - if one of those OTHER sims is sucking all the juice out of the server, it can affect the sim you're on).

This is not just a Zhao II issue, I've seen it on Vista and Sinse HUDs also, especially if the next animation is a long one with a lot of movement.

Based on your description it sounds like the places you are visiting may have a lot of os script-counters and checkers (you know those dum-bass "Name has XX scripts using XX memory!!!11!1!" - THOSE are causing half the script lag in the sim. Go figure.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2283 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.