*NEED CUSTOM RIHANNA LELUTKA SKIN*

Kawaii Spicy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone know where i can get a custom Lelutka skin?

If not, and you are a skin creator and want to create this custom for my friend that is great! Hello! My friend is role playing Rihanna, and she just wants to look like her, she needs a custom, realistic Rihanna skin for Lelutka Spencer head

She is willing to pay 5,000L or more

If you are interested contact:

kawaiiduirii resident

ri13 resident

Edited by KawaiiDuirii
Spelling error

6 hours ago, KawaiiDuirii said:

xxxx resident

seen her posts already, as always during the holiday season.

please don't go post this on several accounts, and multiple sections.

Your question belongs in the wanted section.

(if you really want a custom skin, multiply the amout she wants to pay (x 10/20) .... a custom skin for one user will cost a lot more)

She better uses skins that are around and work on the look that way.

9 hours ago, KawaiiDuirii said:

Does anyone know where i can get a custom Lelutka skin?...

My friend is role playing Rihanna, and she just wants to look like her, she needs a custom, realistic Rihanna skin for Lelutka Spencer head

She is willing to pay 5,000L or more

Is your friend looking for RiRi image before or after the Chris Brown faux paux? You should be specific.

In all seriousness, it would easier for your friend to frequent all reputable skin providers in search of a skin that comes closest to Rihanna likeness and build from there. As Alwin pointed out, the cost of creating such a skin would be x10/20 what you are offering and I believe that figure to be conservative. Tons of work and time go into the creation of custom work. Who is to say that it will be up to your standards in the end. If it isn't, the creator is out hours (if not days) working on a project you could very well reject. And on top of that, a very HEFTY non-refundable deposit may be required (to cover said hours/days wasted, if that's the case).

Do a search for skins closest to Rihannas complexion and build it yourself, or have your friend do so. There are plenty of avi accessories out there in-world and on MP that should cover what you need.

One last fly in your ointment would be using a celebrity likeness without permission (if it is created and named "Rihanna avi"). I recall a few years ago, someone was selling celebrity likeness avis (Angelna Jolie was one and this was pre mesh days). Some looked fantastically close to their real life inspirations. I don't see them anymore. Either they simply didn't sell well for one reason or another or the celebrities reps found out and demanded they be taken down.

Edited by Jerilynn Lemon
  • Like 1

On 12/27/2017 at 9:03 AM, janetosilio said:

She could save herself the trouble. Fiore’s head already has a Rihanna skin and it’s a pretty good likeness. Depending on the makeup and hair you use, it nails it.

It might be cheaper to get the other head and skin than to get a custom skin.

She has it but she doesnt like Fiore heads but ty <3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2299 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.