Sign in to follow this  
Peroxide Bleac

Buying Lindens has become impossible outside US!

Question

How do I buy lindens now?  I have never had this problem before but it is asking me to add a credit card on any of the accounts I have already purchased lindens on in the past!  The main problem though is that Linden Labs only has USA regions listed in the address section????????????????  I'm in Europe. Also I do not have a credit card and have been able to pay with a debit card previously.  I am fuming angry about this, as I have tried on 3 avatars now to purchase lindens and getting the same problem, tried to access live chat but that doesn't even seem to work.   Any help please?  Thanks

Update: I also noticed that I went over my linden dollar buy allowance and even though the system refused it, it has decreased the allowance over the next 24 hours!  this is the most unbelievable system, honestly laughable.  I would be laughing if I didn't want to purchase something in SL!

Edited by Peroxide Bleac

4 answers to this question

9 hours ago, Peroxide Bleac said:

I'm in Europe

me too!

i have no idea what you try to do with the american state list ....

live chat is only available at certain hours.

my Paypal works great since i started 12 years ago ( without CC back up)

my CC works fine too

ok ok... i didn't try Skrill

only issue is, you try to use debit /pre paid cards and unverified paypal, ór no balance on it.

• Like 1

I buy from Australia no issues at all, cashed out over 1k in USD as well no issues.

They do ask for your ID at certain stage but I am fine with it. Tbh it sounds like you have a browser issue which does not show EU selection.

Edited by iamyourneighbour