Jump to content
MaggiJin

I'm endlessly frustraited with my shape.

Recommended Posts

 

5 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

I can just give you all my numbers, then you'll look perfect.

*grins*

But then she thinks she'll look like a tiny titted anorexic conservative teenybopper :D:P

@Yasojith Just stay a teddy bear, that attracts almost everyone.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BilliJo Aldrin and Syo Emerald, glad to see you have the same taste. Also here is another "perfect" female avatar I saw. Please note that other men might have different tastes, but most my guy friends agree this kind of look is the best for "long term relationships" :)

 

Snapshot_070.jpg

Edited by Yasojith
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

Lol...whut?

 

I ran it through Google Translate and got:

Quote

I think women don't know how to make an avatar that is attractive to men. This avatar has tig o bitties so I kissed her.

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IMHO as a male who likes to watch all the pretty girls go by, Belleza Isis is the one to die for, its perfection to my eyeballs

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

 

I ran it through Google Translate and got:

 

I got that part. I was whutting because he said women can’t make shapes men like. Then he said men like all different kinds of shapes so yeah.....lol whut?

I got tig ol bitties... I don’t know what he’s talmbout.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On December 25, 2017 at 9:00 PM, MaggiJin said:

 

sorry i don't wanna be a tiny titted anorexic conservative teenybopper but thats my choice.

Wow, there are lots of body shapes that fit this besides what you are trying to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

wow she could almost be my twin.

Yet another proof that I'm perfect. Thank you

*hugs*

Just wondering to see how you looks like in inworld so who knows I would change my best avatar photo :D

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yasojith said:

@BilliJo Aldrin , glad to see you have the same taste. Also here is another "perfect" female avatar I saw. Please note that other men might have different tastes, but most my guy friends agree this kind of look is the best for "long term relationships" :)

 

Snapshot_070.jpg

There are two lines of thought concerning what constitues a beautiful well made female avatar. 

One basically keeps a starter avatar style shape with minor adjustments to the sliders to get a better body proportion. Add a mesh body and maybe a mesh head, some nice hair and a generous wardrobe of mesh clothes.

Camp two thinks that a person must deviate as far as possible from the starter avi to really "personalize" themselves.  They have grossly exagetrated body dimensions and a motto of "the curvier the better".

They are also fond of talking in a particular form of gutter english, and their telephone ring tone is usually a sample of this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reTx5sqvVJ4

Some members of each camp detests the "others" with a passion.

 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, this is why I said you have to be happy with your shape. Some rando telling you what the ideal shape is....well there’s always going to be some rando with an opinion and it’s going to be different from the last rando. That’s why they make all different bodies and shape sliders go from 0-100.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, janetosilio said:

Also, this is why I said you have to be happy with your shape. Some rando telling you what the ideal shape is....well there’s always going to be some rando with an opinion and it’s going to be different from the last rando. That’s why they make all different bodies and shape sliders go from 0-100.

As with many things, the best results are usually found in a mid range of say between 40 and 60. There is nothing worse than a system avatar that looks like it was drawn with a straight edge, which is what you get when sliders max out at 100.

For the most part, mesh avatars took care of all of that, get the right mesh avatar, and one can be curvy as one wishes and still look good, based on the limitations of the attached mesh body

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Syo Emerald said:

 

But then she thinks she'll look like a tiny titted anorexic conservative teenybopper :D:P

@Yasojith Just stay a teddy bear, that attracts almost everyone.

 

yes its true, my political orientation slider is set at 85

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
changed "the" to "my"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Yasojith said:

I think most real life females using female avatars by expecting the attention from men.

Aww, bless. Gotta love assumptions that every woman is into men and only makes herself look as good as she can just for a man's benefit, haven't you?

Cluebat, sweetcheeks: some of the most beautiful women I've seen in SL just so happen to be lesbians. And some of the most beautiful women I know in real life are beautiful not because they conform to some masculine ideal of a stunning figure, but because of their inner confidence.

In short: it's not always about attracting your d!ck.

  • Like 12
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

In short: it's not always about attracting your d!ck.

When I'm trying to get drywall up on the ceiling of my family room, it's all about attracting a strong pair of arms.

And I do that by showing a li'l pizza, or offering advice to a daughter looking at college options.

Men are soooooo easy.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

I got that part. I was whutting because he said women can’t make shapes men like. Then he said men like all different kinds of shapes so yeah.....lol whut?

I got tig ol bitties... I don’t know what he’s talmbout.

 

If you check my that comment again, I told most (aka majority) men like the type of avatar photos I shown. I mentioned it based on the male friends sample of my friend list and my real life friends shown SL.

So as you ladies told, system shape with little adjustments, is good with mesh body and mesh head. What I think is system shape needed to have bit lesser waist.

In other hand I had no idea about my mesh male avatar shape and made that like full time bodybuilder, then had to get help from a female friend. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Aww, bless. Gotta love assumptions that every woman is into men and only makes herself look as good as she can just for a man's benefit, haven't you?

I think you missed my these words " most real life females"

If I make clear it again

1.  most 

2.  real life females

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let me see if I can rework some of this ...

There is no one single perfect shape.  There are rules for everything. Poetry has rules.  You learn those rules and adhere to those rules and make bland, perfect poetry.  But you have to learn the rules so you know how to break them correctly.  There are rules on how to break rules after all.

This also applies to shapes.  There is the standard, 7.5 head high perfect proportioned shape.  And then you break those perfect proportions in the perfect way.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Yasojith said:

If you check my that comment again, I told most (aka majority) men like the type of avatar photos I shown. I mentioned it based on the male friends sample of my friend list and my real life friends shown SL.

So as you ladies told, system shape with little adjustments, is good with mesh body and mesh head. What I think is system shape needed to have bit lesser waist.

In other hand I had no idea about my mesh male avatar shape and made that like full time bodybuilder, then had to get help from a female friend. :D

See the thing is, this is all your opinion. Even your unscientific sampling of friends...it’s pretty moot.

I know people, both male and female that would dookie all over your “ideal”.

Its SL, you do what you want, thing is you have to be comfortable with how you look and what you chose. It all starts there.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2017 at 5:24 PM, Skell Dagger said:

First of all, I'm a dude, so I know next to nothing about editing breast shapes. But, secondly, I'm a gay dude

Ok, now i see why you mentioned that. Gay guys might attracted to each other's that item but straight women not like that. So be careful when you try to use the shaming tactics next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Yasojith said:

I think you missed my these words " most real life females"

If I make clear it again

1.  most 

2.  real life females

Most?

Quote

In August 2002*, Gallup asked Americans, in an open-ended format, to estimate the percentage of American men and the percentage of American women who are homosexual. The average estimates were that 21% of men are gay and 22% of women are lesbians. In fact, roughly a quarter of the public thinks more than 25% of men and 25% of women are homosexual. It should be pointed out, too, that many Americans (at least one in six) could not give an estimate.

Lotta queerness out there, pal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

In short: it's not always about attracting your d!ck.

Just because you attracted to other men's d!cks, that doesn't mean other women are same. Hope you work to find more lub instead white knighting here. :D:D:D

Edited by Yasojith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yasojith said:

Ok, now i see why you mentioned that. Gay guys might attracted to each other's that item but straight women not like that. So be careful when you try to use the shaming tactics next time.

 

Just now, Yasojith said:

Just because you attracted to other men's d!cks, that doesn't mean other women are same. Hope you work to find more lub instead white knighting here. :D:D:D

Oh, he played the gay card to shame me! I hang my head and slink off in abject dejection! My sexuality makes me less of a man, because apparently all that gay guys are interested in are other men's d!cks! Woe!

All sarcasm aside, I've been in a loving, romantic (not all-about-the-d!ck) relationship with another guy for ten years. But thanks for the judgement, Wanda. Your posts are telling everyone here far more about yourself than you realise ;)

tenor.gif?itemid=7869705

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Going back, let's follow the logic.

Women cannot make avatars that are attractive to men.

Men make avatars that are attractive to men.

Men make woman avatars to be attractive to men.

The woman in the picture was so attractive he ahd to kiss her.

The woman was attractive therefore was made by a man.

The man made that woman avatar to be attractive to men.

The man with that woman avatar was so attractive, he had to kiss that man's avatar.

 

3 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Lotta queerness out there, pal.

Seem to be a little in here as well ;)

  • Haha 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Oh, he is absolutely right.  Skell cannot make an avatar women find attractive.

blrg.gif

I’d like to see a pic of him. I’ll tell him if it’s ideal or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...