Jump to content
MaggiJin

I'm endlessly frustraited with my shape.

Recommended Posts

I just can't see to find a way that i'm happy with my shape. No matter what, the breasts look weird to me in some way. i don't exactly want to make them small because then i'll be called a teenager. Curently they look fine from the front, but weird from the side. if i adjust the cleavage and gravity sliders a bit, they look weird from the side AND weird from the front. i just can't win!!

Is this just a thing with the maitreya body? with all mesh bodies? I'm just tired of endlessly changing my shape and still being unhappy with it.

Snapshot_042.png

Snapshot_043.png

Snapshot_045.png

Snapshot_044.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It may be that mesh bra that is making them look weird. However, if they are still weird looking to you naked, there are other bodies out there you can try. Demo everything and you are sure to find one that is perfect for you.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Clover Jinx said:

It may be that mesh bra that is making them look weird. However, if they are still weird looking to you naked, there are other bodies out there you can try. Demo everything and you are sure to find one that is perfect for you.

They have the same shape when nude, as the bra is very form fitting. i just didn't want to post the pics nude because i don't have anything that just covers the nips.

 

I've tried belleza, overall the shape is nice but similar its the breasts i don't like. they're very... pointy? I've also tried both slink bodies and physique has other weirdness goign on around the hips, hourglass i couldn't get it into a shape i liked anything about. I was thinking of trying Tonic because a friend reccomended it, but i can't find anywhere to buy or demo them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MaggiJin said:

i don't exactly want to make them small because then i'll be called a teenager.

I've never been called a teenager and my shape is far from yours... but might be worth trying a mesh body that is by default supposed to have extremely wide hips and huge breasts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Syo Emerald said:

I've never been called a teenager and my shape is far from yours... but might be worth trying a mesh body that is by default supposed to have extremely wide hips and huge breasts.

I've not seen any except skign and anthro animations and those go horrendously to the extreme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have the Maitreya body, have no problems with the breasts really. Skin is also very important on how they end up looking nude, but if purely on shape, some gravity added makes them more natural looking imo. And I have quite smaller size.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Zeta Vandyke said:

I have the Maitreya body, have no problems with the breasts really. Skin is also very important on how they end up looking nude, but if purely on shape, some gravity added makes them more natural looking imo. And I have quite smaller size.

Mine used to be smaller to, but then i got like 3 people messeging me saying that they don't allow teen avatars, so i had to make them bigger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can also just ignore those people and just go with the shape and size you like. You do not look like a teen avi in your face. I also remove teen/child avies from my sim (its quite adult) and I would not consider you a teen avi, even with small breast.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

You can also just ignore those people and just go with the shape and size you like. You do not look like a teen avi in your face. I also remove teen/child avies from my sim (its quite adult) and I would not consider you a teen avi, even with small breast.

I guess so, but people have vastly different standards for what makes an avatar underaged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

True, but you can not live up to everyone's expectations and standards. Go with what you like, you play SL for your enjoyment, not theirs. And if you really want to be on their SIM and they expect that, maybe make a copy of your shape with big breast and use it when you are on that sim, but spend the rest of the time in the shape you prefer and enjoy best.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maggi are you by chance wearing cleavage appliers on your upper body? Some skin makers make appliers with different kind of cleavage.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, janetosilio said:

Maggi are you by chance wearing cleavage appliers on your upper body? Some skin makers make appliers with different kind of cleavage.

I'm using a skin from deetalez that has 3 different optiosn for the upper torso. i'm using the middle one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

The only other thing I can think of is adjusting the size like others have suggested.

you don't see the boxy shape?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listen...the only thing you can do is adjust the shape, try a different cleavage or try a different skin. It’s really that simple. The only person that can fix your shape is you.

Good luck!

Edited by janetosilio
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, janetosilio said:

Listen...the only thing you can do is adjust the shape, try a different cleavage or try a different skin. It’s really that simple. The only person that can fix your shape is you.

I'm here asking for advice on my shape or a different mesh body. i don't see why this consitutes you being rude.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MaggiJin said:

I'm here asking for advice on my shape or a different mesh body. i don't see why this consitutes you being rude.

I’m not being rude. Your shape is on you. Some one said make them smaller, you shot that down. Every major body....shot that down. You said you’re good with the cleavage. It’s on you.

Honestly it’s not even all that clear what you’re asking for. Do you have any real life examples? Too boxy, too pointy....how many choices do you think you have?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

I’m not being rude. Your shape is on you. Some one said make them smaller, you shot that down. Every major body....shot that down. You said you’re good with the cleavage. It’s on you.

Honestly it’s not even all that clear what you’re asking for. Do you have any real life examples? Too boxy, too pointy....how many choices do you think you have?

1:, my problem was never the cleavage, pay attention.

2: I've made it pretty clear that my problem is how unnatural and boxy the maitreya breasts are. they will never look right in my eyes, so why risk getting called an underage av by changign my shape and still not being happy with it?

3: the major mesh bodies are not perfect, only popular.

4: i was hoping someone who knew alot about making shapes would chime in and give some good advice, but everyone is suggesting bodies i've already tried, am unable to find, or are overpriced.

5: go to any mirror, turn to the side, and look. breasts don't become torpedos, boxy or point strait up when they're an adult womans chest size. they're *****in round. ovular even depending on if they're larger and sag more. THAT is my problem. the maitreyas chest looks weird. unattractive even.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MaggiJin said:

 I'm just tired of endlessly changing my shape and still being unhappy with it.

Like I said, your shape is on you. You aren’t happy with any suggestion. That’s on you. It’s on. You.

Cause you know, thousands of women are happy with those bodies. So it can’t possibly be you can it? What you’re asking for just may not be possible. Since you choose not to give a real life example of what you want. 

Good luck and merry Christmas to you. Hope someone can magically tell you what you’re looking for.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

Like I said, your shape is on you. You aren’t happy with any suggestion. That’s on you. It’s on. You.

Cause you know, thousands of women are happy with those bodies. So it can’t possibly be you can it? What you’re asking for just may not be possible. Since you choose not to give a real life example of what you want. 

Good luck and merry Christmas to you. Hope someone can magically tell you what you’re looking for.

You're really choosing not to understand anything i'm telling you arn't you? stay ignorant :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MaggiJin said:

I was hoping someone who knew alot about making shapes would chime in and give some good advice. 

I doubt you really want it  But you asked  

Increase body thickness slightly, then increase shoulder width until they are 2 to 2.5 head heights wide 

Books are fine  Maybe adjust for a little more gravity  

Slim the hips by say half at least half  Saddle bags too.  That will change the torso and waist a lot so you may need to tweak the love handles to smoothe out  the lines.

Move the body fat up, up, up until you have the body type you want  Finish off with tweaking the muscles for torso and legs.  

Finally, stop being a twaatwaffle  to those trying to help.  If you don't actually want advice as given, stop asking  

  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...