Solved

Iridas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey. 

Im Looking a Long time now for a Good... I man Rally Good Albino/oale Skin for My Avi. Till now i didnt find anything that looks better than crap. 

Some a just bad worked others have no details. 

Maybe any of you guys have an idea where I could find one?! 

I've seen a few months ago a really good Vampire one that nearly matched what I'm looking for but the shop seems to be vanished. I checked my teleport list and even tried to search it via world search but...nothing...

Thanks for your help

Edited by Iridas

48 minutes ago, norajulian said:

Are you in a mesh avatar - head/body? It will be easier to send suggestions if we know what the canvas is that we’re painting.

Iridas, as Norajulian advised, if you give some more info, people may be able to give better suggestions.

please advise if you are using a system avatar or mesh

for mesh things that might be helpful are:

• will this be a human char or a fantasy char like vampire/elf/fae/etc
  • what kind of body :name and manufacturer as not all will be compatible for the skins available
  • what kind of face :name and manufacturer as not all will be compatible for the skins available
  • is there a particular type of look you are going for?  for example as a monster, as a noble person, etc
  • what price range are you looking to spend as skin prices can vary from 50 to unlimited. so if you let us know your budget, people can give you some places you may want to check
  • anything else you can think of that might help as more info is always better to have when assisting someone. saves sending them to 15 different stores when 2 would have worked.

please note I listed face and boy separate as some faces do not mesh with some bodies so the skin might work on one but not both

• Thanks 1

hey. ty for the answers. 

At first my avi: 

I use the Catwa Daniel bento head. 

For the body I use Signature Gianni or Slink mesh.

The price isn't important. I want that at any cost xD

What it should be in the end Mhm.. Something between a human albino and a Vampire. If you may know the Albino skin for females AII did? This goes into the right direction. 

I guess Beautiful creepy describes it best. 

Sorry I totally forgot to tell you about my avatars parts xD

Edited by Iridas

4 minutes ago, Iridas said:

hey. ty for the answers.

At first my avi:

I use the Catwa Daniel bento head.

For the body I use Signature Gianni or Slink mesh.

The price isn't important. I want that at any cost xD

What it should be in the end Mhm.. Something between a human albino and a Vampire. If you may know the Albino skin for females AII did? This goes into the right direction.

I guess Beautiful creepy describes it best.

Sorry I totally forgot to tell you about my avatars parts xD

no worries at all.

please check nivaro. I know they used to have a high res vampire albino type skin that you could get in different shades and it worked great for the signature body and Daniel head.  the signature body has omega built in and the danel head you can get an applier for it for catwa from nivaro but it also has omega.

get the demo and try it out then let us know if you need more help or if worked for you.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/DLicious/100/236/21

you can also check the marketplace for them for skins like

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/NIVARO-Caspar-Skin-Light-Tone/7249663

or

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/NIVARO-Griffin-Skin-01-Vamp-Tone/8672335

try this search if the above don't work and let us know if you still need help after the search

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[layout]=gallery&search[category_id]=&search[sort]=&search[per_page]=12&search[keywords]=nivaro+skin&search[price_low]=1001&search[price_high]=5000&search[prim_count_low]=&search[prim_count_high]=&search[copy_permission]=0&search[modify_permission]=0&search[transfer_permission]=0

good luck

• Thanks 1

and sorry, forgot to add

DEMO FIRST!!!

do not buy anything that does not have a demo.

demo, demo and demo some more

but take a screenshot of what you had on your char before doing demos

so critical

also, if after the demo it messes up your skin, don't panic. simply use the redelivery terminal at your body and head store to send yourself new boxed copies of both and replace the ones you are wearing, that fixes 90% of issues.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2306 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.