i am haveing trouble geting my account age verified and i tried everything plz help

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3475 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

At first i have to say that everyone can get an age verification, basic or vip member, if there are the suitable conditions. Now you are 19yo and you try 1 year and a half. That means the first time you tried for that was before your 18th birthday? In this case as i know we have a small problem by the system.

You need to get a ticket and report your problem. The following link, will help you: https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

4 answers to this question

At first i have to say that everyone can get an age verification, basic or vip member, if there are the suitable conditions. Now you are 19yo and you try 1 year and a half. That means the first time you tried for that was before your 18th birthday? In this case as i know we have a small problem by the system.

You need to get a ticket and report your problem. The following link, will help you: https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Officially, Manual Age Verification is not available to basic members, but some have been lucky with who deals with their case and they do get through.

Some have tried emailing support@secondlife.com, others have called Phone (415) 243-9000 using Skype, some have sent copies of their ID using Fax (415) 243-9045. If you have already been rejected using the "wrong ticket" method, then there is probably no point trying that again, have a go at one of the other ways or alternatively go premium for a month and get it done.

You only need to be "Account Verified" (payment info on file) to gain access to the vast majority of adult content so if all else fails just do that.

Archived