AmberRoseKettle

Looking For A Roleplay Partner

I’m looking for a roleplay partner that goes across my different roleplays. This isn’t just a single role but rather role inside of a role. I guess sort of like a family friend or a friend that is nearly family, not quite sure how to word it. I’m going to explain several of the different roleplays I do.

Role 1: My family and I just moved to Liberty Bay. By my family I mean my two kids and my boyfriend. I’m expecting twins, a bot and a girl, any day now. I work as a freelancer social psychologist working in applied research for companies and any other employer that hires her. I haven’t always been this doting mothering I have always been and there is always a call to do something bigger, to make a difference in the back of mind.

Role 2: A new hero is emerging on the streets after news of the retired hero Spectro died after a six-month battle with cancer. She had eluded media for three months before she was finally caught by a news reporter. “Who are you?” “I am Spectreia.” “What is your super power?” She unfurled her black wings with almost a purplish hue spanning out 18 feet from her body. “You call yourself Spectreia Are you related to Spectro?” “I am his daughter and I’m here to take over my father’s reign in this city.”

There are more roles that I will discuss if you are interested in either of these.

What am I looking for?

-You have to be willing to move your age around somewhat (adult range, 18 plus)

-Knows English fluently

-Is a decent driver in SL ((because one of us has to be able to get us out of trouble and my driver will get us in deeper trouble))

-Understands this is only a friendship roleplay. I’m not looking for an affair in a way shape or form.

**Other notes**

We can discuss the backstory a bit in person. We could have met in college, high school, grade school, before, work, some sort club, ect, you get the point here. I’m pretty open minded. And this can actually change per role. For Role 2 and any of the superhero roleplays I’d suggests knows each other for a long time to be working together as a team. And with those types of roleplays I may have other characters that may be interested but they are characters that are more ‘young guns’ you could say where in the heat of battle, who know what could happen.

Please contact me in world at amberrosekettle. Leave and IM and notecard. If you want to contact me here go ahead but I might not see it for a couple days, I do come on the forums every day.