Hi, I need your help

rossliam

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, rossliam said:

Hello, I want to register a credit card, but I have been trying days and I get an error, I try with more than one target in more than one account and always comes the same, not let me register a method of payment

first question is: is it a real credit card, or pre paid or debit?.... last two? stop trying, won't work

i'd recommend to read the billing section of the knowledge base, it contains links to several subjects about payment.

• Like 2

If all you have is a debit card, you may still be able to use it, but it will be more complicated.  Create a PayPal or Skrill account, and then follow the procedures on their website to "verify" the account...that is, back it up with your bank account or credit card.  Once the account is verified, use that as your Second Life payment method.

NOTE:  When using a bank account or a debit card as a backup for PayPal or Skrill, be sure to deposit money in your PayPal or Skrill account BEFORE incurring any charges from Linden Lab.  LL won't wait several days for money to move from your bank, to PayPal, to them -- they require instant payment.

• Like 1

On 24/12/2017 at 3:56 AM, Alwin Alcott said:

first question is: is it a real credit card, or pre paid or debit?.... last two? stop trying, won't work

i'd recommend to read the billing section of the knowledge base, it contains links to several subjects about payment.

My target is credit and debit, and I had previously used to buy here, and I do not work anymore.

Thanks for your help:)

• Like 1

On 24/12/2017 at 1:04 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

If all you have is a debit card, you may still be able to use it, but it will be more complicated.  Create a PayPal or Skrill account, and then follow the procedures on their website to "verify" the account...that is, back it up with your bank account or credit card.  Once the account is verified, use that as your Second Life payment method.

NOTE:  When using a bank account or a debit card as a backup for PayPal or Skrill, be sure to deposit money in your PayPal or Skrill account BEFORE incurring any charges from Linden Lab.  LL won't wait several days for money to move from your bank, to PayPal, to them -- they require instant payment.

Thanks for your help.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.