Budwood

Issue with Best Rate Buy

Question

I bought 7000 linden and while buying lindens I picked the best rate buy with 2 days option but I haven't got my lindens yet. I looked at my credit card and my money was taken. I don't know what to do in this situation.

3 answers to this question

You did not "buy" anything. When you use that option you are posting an offer to buy L$ at a specified price. If you have proposed a price that is too low, nobody will be interested in selling to you. That is especially likely now, just a few days before Christmas, while people have other things on their minds. The best plan now is to cancel the order. The money that LL has been holding in escrow for you will be transferred to the USD balance in your account. Until you have a better understanding of how currency exchanges work, I suggest using the Market Buy option when you place new orders.

Edited by Rolig Loon

Have you checked the Order History on your Dashboard and verified if the status of your order is still pending?

For further limited time orders: try a L$ less than the suggested best rate. It might be enough to bring down the waiting time to something like 10 minutes, while you still get a good exchange rate.

1 hour ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Have you checked the Order History on your Dashboard and verified if the status of your order is still pending?

For further limited time orders: try a L$ less than the suggested best rate. It might be enough to bring down the waiting time to something like 10 minutes, while you still get a good exchange rate.

thanks for explaining, it helped me so much!