Maitreya Alpha not working

leila1971

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone, it's a few days I have been having trouble with my body Alphas. They simply aren't working no more.

I have tried to delete and download Firestorm but nothing has changed, I have also tried with other viewers but the problem remains.

Does anyone can help me with this issue?

Thank you

1 minute ago, leila1971 said:

Hello everyone, it's a few days I have been having trouble with my body Alphas. They simply aren't working no more.

I have tried to delete and download Firestorm but nothing has changed, I have also tried with other viewers but the problem remains.

Does anyone can help me with this issue?

Thank you

Get a redelivery of your body alpha from Maitreya and try a new hud

• Like 3

• 10 months later...

One thing I can think about (I don't know if you have checked it already, but it may be useful to someone else too), is to make sure the place where you are dressing up still allows you to run your scripts. Firestorm should show a little icon next to the SLURL. In that case your HUD won't react at all though, it won't even change tab. If that's the case, you may try the HUD elsewhere. If that helps, here is a free dressing room where scripts are enabled: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Feducci/17/218/49

If instead the HUD reacts and you can change tab, you may check if you have deleted the body scripts by mistake - the HUD has a button that deletes all the scripts inside the body- If that's the case,  even the new redelivered HUD won't still work with your body; you have to replace it too and wear the redelivered body instead.

If you deleted the scripts of the body, you have to replace the body in every saved outfit too (Maitreya Lara is no mod, so you cannot put them back inside). But don't fret. Firestorm has a very helpful function that allows you to replace all the links at once: https://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/fs_linkreplace You can find the link to replace in your inventory, inside the "Outfits" folder (or, given that you are Italian, nella cartella "il mio vestiario").

I also would recommend you to go somewhere else. Try a few sandboxes...
The last days i had massive problems when it came to attaching clothes or to apply alphas, using the Maitreya HUD.
The inventory told me, i would use that piece of clothes, but it just didnt appear. Got the same problem with the alpha HUD. A few hours later that day it worked like a charme.

• Like 1

I agree with those  above  i  have  had  issues with the  alphas  myself from time  to  time,  every time it was  either I needed a new  HUD, or  I  needed   to change locations.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2152 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.