Student of SL photography looking for photo subjects

Orwar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've always liked taking the occasional snapshot in SL when I've seen something I like, and recently my curiosity has escalated; I've moved on to not just take the snaps with more attention to light, quality and resolution, but to try my hand at editing them - and so far I think there's been some good progress. However, taking selfies got pretty old pretty quickly, especially as I know there are people out there who put a whole lot more attention to their avatars' appearance.

Since I've already had my friends go through their wardrobes and poses, I'm looking for people who'd like to be photographed, whether just as a fun thing or if you want a profile picture or a picture for your wall or any other application. 

I will not charge anything from you for having your photo(s) taken, with the exception of the upload fee (L$10/picture).

The only condition is that the pictures taken can be put in my portfolio (this does not restrict the maturity rating as I can adjust this to the specific photo(s) in the listing, if you want them mature/adult, go for it.). 

Please note:

- As mentioned, any pictures taken through this offer, will be displayed in my portfolio and I reserve the right to use them for the sake of advertising further business inside of Second Life.

- I'm in Europe, SLT+9, so scheduling a shoot at 'business hours' may be difficult. Exact when will have to be discussed in person.

- I will only pick one or a few people, who either contact me in-world or through this thread, each day - depending on how much time I have.  

- My selection of poses is fairly limited thus far, so having your own pose is a plus. I'd also ask that you decide what you want to wear beforehand. Some adjustments on scene may be required, but I'd rather not browse your entire wardrobe (unless, like me, it's limited to a handful of outfits). You decide what you want to wear, not me! 

- I do not demand that you have all the latest, most expensive, top fashion clothes or avatar accessories - but please, no 'Standard'(system) avatars or 'Starter' avatars. 

If you'd like to review my current portfolio, you can find it here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/160224995@N04/

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Orwar said:

Sure thing, Talli! 

When would suit you?

that is the problem, i have been having sporatic internet connection issues. I will be available tonight until about 7PM SL time and tomorrow till at least 6, as well as Saturday and Sunday, but I fear that as soon as we set a firm date and time that my internet will go away at that time. My provider says they are working on an area wide issue and hopefully they will get it resolved soon so I can count on being on when i think I can be on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, areneemurray said:

I love to be photographed as well. Feel free to contac t me inworld if I can be of assistance. 

Absolutely, will do! 

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

that is the problem, i have been having sporatic internet connection issues. I will be available tonight until about 7PM SL time and tomorrow till at least 6, as well as Saturday and Sunday, but I fear that as soon as we set a firm date and time that my internet will go away at that time. My provider says they are working on an area wide issue and hopefully they will get it resolved soon so I can count on being on when i think I can be on.

Ah, yeah Internet connectivity issues suck. I'll prod you in-world when I have some time over and see if you're available. Worst case we'll just have to wait until after Christmas.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2017 at 12:35 AM, OnlyMon said:

Late comment lol, but if you ever want a subject to take a photo of im free!

Currently, SLT+3, but in mid Jan. ill be SLT+8 :)

Awesome, I'll give you a prod in-world soonish =)

• Like 1

All right, thank you Lola and Derek, I'll contact you both in-world within the next couple of days.

With that, I should have a few shots in my portfolio to work with, and what better time to close the request than the eve of the new year. =)

And I'll start posting some of the results in this thread for those interested, here's tonight's shot with Mon!

Mon Chaise

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Orwar - I just saw this thread;  if you are still requesting test models, count me in. By coincidence I had looked you up earlier today and really like your photographic style. 

Here's the link to my flickr. Feel free to contact me in world. I'm not there much weekdays but do receive messages when someone is trying to reach me.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/elora_lunasea/

Edited by Elora Lunasea
type

• 2 weeks later...

Are you still looking for models? I am very flexible with my hours and can be in during the day SLT or evening SLT, whatever suits. Let me know if you are interested..feel free to message me inworld ... I love photography and would love to see what others can do as well.. thanks! 

Oh, feel free to email me too if that's easier..

tess.falworth@yahoo.com

Tess Falworth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2280 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.