Forming a more relaxed RP group

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey there everyone!
So I've been looking around for RP places / groups, but it seems I have a very very specific interest. Don't really want to be too chaotic, but neither too restrictive, greeting with a wall of text on how you should behave and such... So I thought, why not form my own group, maybe there are some like minded people who search for the same experience, and see where we can go from there. I guess my favourite RPG podcasts describe my taste: Critical Role and Nebula Jazz, just to name a couple.

What I was hoping further down the line is establishing a place for such community. What would be different besides the rules and mechanics is the outlook. I'm leaning toward the low poly models with stylized, painted textures as seen in World of Warcraft or Torchlight for many reasons:
- Runs smoother (Duh!)
- Empathises the aforementioned chill roleplay style
- Gives freedom of interpretation (Just think about the reactions of many machinima makers after WoW rolled out its fancy new graphics )
- Cheap assets ( I mean seriously, there seems to be a big paywall between the user and their desired avatar)

I for myself studied 3d graphics, although what I have uploaded were merely for testing purposes, I can reproduce many thing in this style, but first, I wish to know, if there's an interest.
About the world, I already have an idea, reusing one from one of my campaigns, although those tend to be quite elastic and freeform, so I open to ideas. I usually tend to write basic worlds (With a twist ;)), allowing the players to fill in the gaps, either by retcon (with GM's consent of course (If I can use that term for an SL land administrator)) or by making a name for themselves with their currently active characters, earning a place in the history books.

So yeah, I guess that is all in a nutshell. Feel free to contact me about inquiries and whatnot! Thanks for reading! Also, please excuse my linguistical mistakes, it's not my native language! ^^"

Edited by Misi Yootz
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1218 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.