Does anyone else have an Evo (evolution avatar) and...?

Tawny Bluestar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2015 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Clothes for classic bodies are traditionally supplied in a range of standard sizes like XS to XL, with a matching alpha layer to stop your flesh poking through the fabric, which is fine if you like to stick to a standard form. But there is also classic Fitmesh, which is designed to adapt to your body shape, and should fit all shapes and sizes.

Oh, I just noticed the thread title! blush.png Is it an Evolution mesh body you are talking about? If so, then the previous information does not apply.

Unfortunately minority mesh bodies do not have many clothes specifically designed for them. I wear the market-leader mesh body (we all know what that is) which has no shortage of clothes designed for it, but I often wear standard-size clothes which I fit by adjusting my shape and setting alpha cuts, which works very well in many cases.

Edited by angeoco
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, janetosilio said:

What’s an evolution mesh avi?

is it the “modular” one where you can swap out body parts? Like boobs and butt? If it is, you’ll be wearing applier clothes. I don’t think she has a dev kit either, so you can’t make your own mesh clothes.

They're refering to a store that sells unedited meshes from daz3d as full avatars. they're a very closed system and i don't think they support omega, so shes needs to buy clothes from the same store. if you search evolution on the market their kim demo shows up first if you want to go see for yourself.

7 minutes ago, MaggiJin said:

They're refering to a store that sells unedited meshes from daz3d as full avatars. they're a very closed system and i don't think they support omega, so shes needs to buy clothes from the same store. if you search evolution on the market their kim demo shows up first if you want to go see for yourself.

Ifthose items are Daz3D based, then they are copywrite violations and ToS violations. As soon as Daz3d find out DMCA half the store.

In addition they are selling 'adult poses' for the figures which are almost certainly rips from merchants on Renderotica, such as Stimuli, or Nemain,  or maybe H****** (she stole some of my iP once so hell with her).

If they are re-uploading unimesh 3 or 4, or Genesis 5 and later based figures, forget omega, as the uv maps will be completely alien to SL standards.

In addition, early warning signs of MP scammers... L$10 demos, only crooks charge L$10 for a demo, because the plan is to grab cash fast from people who will NEVER buy the product once they see how bad the demo is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Klytyna said:

Ifthose items are Daz3D based, then they are copywrite violations and ToS violations. As soon as Daz3d find out DMCA half the store.

In addition they are selling 'adult poses' for the figures which are almost certainly rips from merchants on Renderotica, such as Stimuli, or Nemain,  or maybe H****** (she stole some of my iP once so hell with her).

If they are re-uploading unimesh 3 or 4, or Genesis 5 and later based figures, forget omega, as the uv maps will be completely alien to SL standards.

In addition, early warning signs of MP scammers... L$10 demos, only crooks charge L$10 for a demo, because the plan is to grab cash fast from people who will NEVER buy the product once they see how bad the demo is.

Well i knew they where fishy but i never quite knew how fishy. informative.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MaggiJin said:

Well i knew they where fishy but i never quite knew how fishy. informative.

Let me put it this way...

They are selling a series of "Forced Lesbian" group sex poses, threesomes...

they are basically charging $4 US each for these, now quite apart from the face that they are almost certainly Renderotica rips, is the fact that the originals were all sold as a PACK for about $10.

I haven't logged in to Daz3D in years, but... If you can positively identify any of the store items as either Daz Originals, or Brokered Artist products, contact Daz, give them the link to the mp item, and let the lawyers in Utah do the talking...

Might also be worth checking other sites such as Renderosity and Renderotica, to see what they might wish to file DMCA takedowns over.

Edited by Klytyna
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Klytyna said:

Let me put it this way...

They are selling a series of "Forced Lesbian" group sex poses, threesomes...

they are basically charging $4 US each for these, now quite apart from the face that they are almost certainly Renderotica rips, is the fact that the originals were all sold as a PACK for about $10.

I haven't logged in to Daz3D in years, but... If you can positively identify any of the store items as either Daz Originals, or Brokered Artist products, contact Daz, give them the link to the mp item, and let the lawyers in Utah do the talking...

Might also be worth checking other sites such as Renderosity and Renderotica, to see what they might wish to file DMCA takedowns over.

yeah at this point i would suggest she does get a different avatar, even if she says she doesn't want to.

12 hours ago, MaggiJin said:

I’m good, but thanks for the info.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Klytyna said:

With out doubt taken from Daz this body and this body look more or less exactly like bodies in this package on the Daz store 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 9 months later...

A lot of Daz3d creators have stressed this on Renderosity forum years ago when mesh first came to second life. They do not want their products redistributed in second life marketplace.

They don't even want their products on here PERIOD.

And the problem is.. Evo isn't the only store doing this. A lot of those suspect " top " designers are doing the same thing. 

I've been on Renderosity and saw some of the same outfits that I've seen on SLMP. Not modified .. the same outfit.. different textures.

No one says anything because they are top designers and of course you got a boatload of their "stans" out to threaten you when you call them out for ripping from daz3d creators. Daz3d creators really need to be informed that their products are being ripped. I hope those rippers get DMCA and removed.

Edited by Minx Kurosawa
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2015 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.