Age verified, Female verified, what do they mean?

Anna Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Oh wait: BuzzFeed to the rescue!

it scares me as hell....

You got: Woman in her early thirties

We reckon you're a woman who has probably turned 30 within the last year or two. You've got your life pretty well in order, and may be settled down with a partner and possibly even a stable home. Good going.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

You got: Man in his early thirties

They didn't have any of the answers I'd have picked. Here's me, you'll have to decide for yourselves.

1. Pick a childhood toy: Lumber and fabric scraps, and a torch.
  2. What do you drink on a night out? Root beer!!!
  3. How happy are you to talk about your feelings? No more or less happy than when talking about almost anything else, except fire and root beer.
  4. Pick a Sunday afternoon film: Dr. Strangelove, or a bad lip reading of "Gone With The Wind" (which I've never seen).
  5. Pick the phone you loved most as a kid: Two Dixie cups and some string.
  6. Pick a cartoon character: Wile E. Coyote
  7. Which breakfast is tempting you: Pizza... at noon.
  8. How much time to you spend getting ready in the morning? I'm always ready, and did you mean noon?
  9. Which TV show should you be in? Twilight Zone
  10. Which quote best sums up your life? What the hell is wrong with all of you?
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

You got: Man in his early twenties

We think you're a man who is just starting to really find his groove in life, and probably really enjoying it too. You most likely live with a couple of mates, although still visit home when you can. At weekends you're quite often out with friends and generally keeping busy, although occasionally you do need a break and a good session in front of the TV on the sofa.

You got: Woman in her early twenties

We think you're a woman who is between 20 and 24 and is just starting to get her life sorted out. You're either at university or in work and probably quite enjoying it, though you might have a few years to go until you're in your dream job. You're probably dating, though will have a stable partner if you're lucky. You live in a rented flat with friends and are generally doing well in life.

tumblr_inline_mr6wd35O3D1qz4rgp.gif

Edited by lavalois

1 hour ago, Alwin Alcott said:

i double checked in the shower this morning.... it's really wrong.

[edit] and i mean the statement.... i'm really a guy...

Yes... Of course that's what you meant... How could we have thought otherwise...

*smirk*

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Uhm...

You got: Woman in her early thirties

We reckon you're a woman who has probably turned 30 within the last year or two. You've got your life pretty well in order, and may be settled down with a partner and possibly even a stable home. Good going.

>.>

<.<

>.<

Obviously I got it all wrong for the most part of my life --  and kept myself in good condition, considering that I turn 50 next April... -.-'

Edited by ThorinII
  • Like 3

22 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Some of us are "verifiable", ifyaknowwhatImean.

I'm maybe 'certifiable'.  Which in UK is an old way of saying 'Sectioned under the Mental Health Act'.

Read some more answers.....

You got: Girl in her late teens .  But I lied about the beer.

Edited by anna2358
read more replies....

I'm too young to follow this talk.

You got: Girl in her mid-teens

You're still in school, working your way through your exams and spending as much of your free time as possible chilling with your friends. You're probably wishing you were already old enough to be allowed to do stuff like go out and drink, but you're at an age that you can still afford to have loads of fun, so treasure it while you can.

:S

I think that the next time I'll feel old and tired, I'll just go and do this test to feel young and fresh again.

Edited by Morgan Rosenstar
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

You got: Woman in her early twenties

We think you're a woman who is between 20 and 24 and is just starting to get her life sorted out. You're either at university or in work and probably quite enjoying it, though you might have a few years to go until you're in your dream job. You're probably dating, though will have a stable partner if you're lucky. You live in a rented flat with friends and are generally doing well in life.

I'm totally a 23 year old dude 100% age-verified and female-certified!

MoVsVH5.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, MaggiJin said:

From what i gather its for people paranoid that the pretty lady they're talking to is actually a dude irl.

Or to be more precise, that the girl they're bonking isn't a dude irl

Edited by ForrestChild
wording change
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 19.12.2017 at 10:34 PM, MaggiJin said:

From what i gather its for people paranoid that the pretty lady they're talking to is actually a dude irl.

I think they have that slight fear that it "makes them gay" if they flirt with an avatar that is actually controlled by some guy. Which is nonesense, but people who insist on verification usually aren't that bright in general.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Syo Emerald said:

I think they have that slight fear that it "makes them gay" if they flirt with an avatar that is actually controlled by some guy. Which is nonesense, but people who insist on verification usually aren't that bright in general.

there are guys that think stepping into lush makes them gay, and i find it equally as hilarious.

• Haha 1

On 12/18/2017 at 3:15 AM, anna2358 said:

I see references sometime to Age or Female verified.   There is even a group you can join (without any checks that I can see) to give the title 'Verified Female'.

Does anyone have any idea what these terms mean, and if so, what privileges they convey?

I know what 'Payment Used' means, and that seems to be the only things that LL 'verifies'.

just means they are lying

On 12/18/2017 at 1:42 PM, Madelaine McMasters said:

They didn't have any of the answers I'd have picked. Here's me, you'll have to decide for yourselves.

1. Pick a childhood toy: Lumber and fabric scraps, and a torch.
  2. What do you drink on a night out? Root beer!!!
  3. How happy are you to talk about your feelings? No more or less happy than when talking about almost anything else, except fire and root beer.
  4. Pick a Sunday afternoon film: Dr. Strangelove, or a bad lip reading of "Gone With The Wind" (which I've never seen).
  5. Pick the phone you loved most as a kid: Two Dixie cups and some string.
  6. Pick a cartoon character: Wile E. Coyote
  7. Which breakfast is tempting you: Pizza... at noon.
  8. How much time to you spend getting ready in the morning? I'm always ready, and did you mean noon?
  9. Which TV show should you be in? Twilight Zone
  10. Which quote best sums up your life? What the hell is wrong with all of you?
  1. Childhood toy: Easy bake oven.
  2. Drink: Scotch on the rocks with a lime twist.
  3. Happy to talk about feelings???: Yeah, this is an odd question.  I am happy to talk about happy feelings.  Not happy to talk about not happy feelings.
  4. Sunday afternoon movie: None of those movies are rewatch worthy.  I'll go with The Princess Bride ... or Eric the Viking . 
  5. Childhood phone: None of those phones existed when I was a kid. There were two phones and they were both the same.  I preferred the beige one.
  6. Cartoon character: Daffy Duck!
  7. Breakfast: Breakfast is coffee.  Nothing else with it.  Nothing else can substitute. Coffee.
  8. Time to get ready: I take 38 minutes on an average day between getting out of bed and walking out the door.
  9. TV show I should be in: Big Bang Theory as Penny's Mom.
  10. Life quote: "No matter where you go, there you are."

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2288 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.