RL Very Experienced Marketer seeking SL Mktg Assistant Position - paid or unpaid

Mia Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Get the marketing, advertising or even clerical help you need for next to nothing! 

Hire are 3 compelling reasons for hiring me as your marketing assistant and/or personal assistant:

1) I have RL ad agency and marketing experience - more years than I care to say ;)

2) I am an accomplished marketing strategist, branding expert, copywriter and graphic designer... and have Adobe Creative Suite (for work) and know how to use it

3) I work cheap!!! I'm not looking for a job for the money really but just to meet people, help them, and have something productive to do other than stand around and... y'know

On top of that, I've been in SL since 2006 and definitely know my way around, am obsessively vain and have a gorgeous meshy av and more clothes, hair, etc. than i can ever wear, am decent at SL photography (you can check out my Flickr - link in my in-world profile) PLUS am fun, friendly and funny and super-nice to all. And i don't do drama... unless it's required for the job.

I can be available for consulting or creative gigs. But my preference would be to have a regular ongoing job reporting to a boss. For me, it would be an awesome change of pace to let somebody else be the boss and call the shots! If you need help and can't afford to pay, that's OK too - but you will have to be nice.

I am on pretty much every day for many hours - nights usually (6-ish to midnigh-tish SLT) tho I can also pop on during the day sometimes as work permits. I am self-employed irl so have some flexibility.

If Interested, please contact me in-world.

Thanks!

Mason Elizabeth Monroe (username - Mason Lauridsen)

Edited by Mason Lauridsen
typo
  • Like 1

Hey Mason! I work for the CEO of an upcoming magazine called Love on Top Magazine. We are actively seeking a new Editor for the magazine, as well as photographers, writers and AD agents. If this is something that you might be interested in, you can apply here. If you'd like more information and see the rates we offer, you can find them here.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me in-world.

We hope to hear from you!

LoT logo1W.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2319 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.