Elisabethkisses2

Hi, I'm Looking to be HIRED

Hi, I'm Lizzy. Um so I am just gonna make this short. I am looking for a job in SL.

I do not want to work off tips I need a stable job, Meaning I get paid the same amount or more, no less.

I do not want to work in a club, Because I have for so long and it is not a stable job.

When I commit to something, I study, practice and more, So that I may get better at what ever it is I put my mind to.

Please Contact me if you wish to speak more or offer me a job application and so on.

Thank you for your time, I really appreciate it!Lizzy

Hello Elisabeth! Love Top Magazine is an upcoming Virtual Magazine for Second Life, coming in 2018. We are actively looking for photographers, writers and ad agents. If you think this is something you'd be interested in, please contact Kitty Vicious (sheka3193) in-world for an interview or apply online here. You can also view all of our available positions and their rates here.

Hope to hear from you!

Hi Elisabeth. I hear what you are saying, but you may never find this perfect situation. Most jobs here are as hosts, dj's, etc, which work for tips. You might be happier if you accept that reality of sl employment and just roll with it. 

• Like 1