Where is my returned inventory?

Karly Crystal

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Someone returned inventory to me and I was online when it happened, but i was in a different sim... when this person returned my inventory (5 objects) nothing appeared on my inventory.

I searched for a solution in the Wiki and No Coalesce objects are appearing in my inventory.

What can i do to recover them, since at least one of the items was a no copy one and the store when it was on sale no longer exists.

Thanks!

3 answers to this question

It should be in your Lost and Found folder (probably as a coalesced object) but it sounds like you have already checked this and it's not there.

There is a Wiki article here with lots of info about inventory loss and recovery (unfortunately its a bit unweildy and needs reorganising, but it still has good advice)

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Inventory_loss

Try some of the steps there. If you can't get the items back though you'll have to raise a support ticket.

it's entirely possible if the suggestions in the other answers don't work your objects were eaten up before they could get to your inventory it always seems to happen more if you have a no copy item rezzed or the sim owner is returning thousands of prims at the same time from my experience you never see the stuff again

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4745 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.