Looking for Staff Who are Looking for Family (Adult Club)

Casidei

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2034 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There are so many clubs looking for staff and it's hard to know which way to turn.  Blade's Edge is an adult community that offers many things, including support groups, discussions,  mentoring, community events such as contests and games, a weekly group for those dealing with disabilities.  We are not a rp community.  We're just ordinary people offering education, information, support, encouragement and a great club!

We're currently looking for dependable DJ's, Host, and Dancers who want to be part of a family atmosphere.  We also have many other things you could get involved in so we invite you to come check us out and grab an application.. 

Contact Casidei Resident with questions.  We hope to hear from you soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I would like to inquire about the openings for dancers.  If you would get back to me it would be greatly appreciated.  I have some questions regarding the position and duties, and I am sure you have some questions for me.  Thank you in advance, I look forward to talking with you.

On 12/12/2017 at 10:48 AM, Casidei said:

There are so many clubs looking for staff and it's hard to know which way to turn.  Blade's Edge is an adult community that offers many things, including support groups, discussions,  mentoring, community events such as contests and games, a weekly group for those dealing with disabilities.  We are not a rp community.  We're just ordinary people offering education, information, support, encouragement and a great club!

We're currently looking for dependable DJ's, Host, and Dancers who want to be part of a family atmosphere.  We also have many other things you could get involved in so we invite you to come check us out and grab an application.. 

Contact Casidei Resident with questions.  We hope to hear from you soon.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2034 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.