Business partner required

Hintswen Guardian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have an existing Rental agency which has been going strong for over 5 years already. The business is already profitable and turns a profit every single month. We currently own land in Bay city and Nautilus and have a bot for direct group invites. I am currently looking at expanding and I am looking for a business partner to help with this. As a business partner you will be paid a share of profits but you will be responsible for a share of the tier costs as well. There will also be costs associated with purchasing the new land which I am already sorting out. This can be negotiated however so I'll give you more details upon application.

The successful applicant will be given a trial period in which no payments will need to be made. Your responsibilities as a co owner include but are not limited to:

• Creating displays/decorating land (rezzing houses, adding scenery etc.).
  • Advertising and bringing in renters.
  • Responding to queries from tenants.
  • Contacting tenants when their rent is overdue, evicting people who do not pay.
  • Keeping tenants within their land and prim allowances.
  • Paying part of the tier costs (although you will be paid for rented land so once everything is up and running this should cover the tier).

As a partner, you will also be offered a skybox to live in above our HQ rent free.

For all enquirers and to apply contact Hintswen Guardian in world by IM, no notecards please.

Edited by Hintswen Guardian

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2318 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.