Pedo Hunter

mortalum

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So sick of child AVs in Adult zones. Skyboxes with kiddie stuff in. Thinking of setting myself up as a pedo hunter and effectively just hunt them out (before anyone starts, I'm not after your kid RP, as far as I'm concerned your weird hobby is your own so long as it's not stripping down and getting intimate). 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, mortalum said:

I didn't mean to offend 'your people'

I wasn't aware I had people.  I have a cat, tho.

No, it was a word of caution.  How many times does it take for your name to be associated with ***** (play based on age) reports before the hammer swings your way?

I'm with Phil.  If you see it happening, AR it.  Crusades rarely yield the intended result.

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 13

49 minutes ago, mortalum said:

So sick of child AVs in Adult zones. Skyboxes with kiddie stuff in. Thinking of setting myself up as a pedo hunter and effectively just hunt them out (before anyone starts, I'm not after your kid RP, as far as I'm concerned your weird hobby is your own so long as it's not stripping down and getting intimate). 

your life would be so much nicer if you calmed down and not putting your nosy nose in other peoples skyboxes.. what you think you see doesn't have to be what you think it is.

Might be as wel adult avatars using the kids toys..

i personally dislike people advertising stripclubs in the profile picks... my business? no... but still don't like it.

And no, i'm not questioning the TOS or guidelines, just your attitude to be a defender of very selective morals.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

Alwin- if you're referring to my 2006 freebie haul over there on the left, I'm not proud of it either, possibly the equivalent of Ma bringing out your baby photos ;)

If a skybox appears opposite mine, with a big red arrow on it, chances are I'll wonder what the arrows doing. In a computer game. With a huge potential to explore virtual worlds.

If you genuinely have an issue with my frustration at running into grown man/little girl naughty parades it speaks volumes more about you than me mate :$

8 minutes ago, mortalum said:

If you genuinely have an issue with my frustration at running into grown man/little girl naughty parades it speaks volumes more about you than me mate :$

if you start your post with skyboxes that have some kiddy stuff... and now already see guys parading with little girls...yes your frustrations are deep

( and for the record, im not your mate)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

if you start your post with skyboxes that have some kiddy stuff... and now already see guys parading with little girls...yes your frustrations are deep

( and for the record, im not your mate)

It is frustrating, yes. Usually when people call you 'mate' they really don't want to be your mate..Aaaaand I think this is about the limit of how much Monday I'm willing to spend explaining why the fetishisation of children isn't helpful to Secondlife. Have a nice life :D

14 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Makes you wonder why someone would go looking in skyboxes that aren't theirs!:ph34r:</troll>

Probably something to do with a giant red arrow, a defiled schoolgirl and appearing right on my border?

Edited by mortalum

I'm with you!! I don't know how there could ever be any debate about reporting, or rooting out age-play in SL. While I don't think most abuse reports get the attention they deserve, I do think SL has a responsibility like any other user-generated community to actively remove these types of experiences from the network entirely. Many other networks have done this, and SL is no different. 

Defending this type of practice, whether it's an accidental "mis-perception" or not, is ... odd.  Given what's happening in Alabama right now, I'm surprised there isn't more attention on this. 

17 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

Just one small point... child avatars are allowed in Adult regions (zones). A lot of people wish it weren't so, and you are absolutely free to be sick of it, but it's allowed.

Hi Phil, yes I do get this, but they're not allowed to engage in sexual activity, and they do :)

and Love Zhayoing, I can see how you would miss the point, it doesn't sound real does it haha! If I was paedo getting merry with a skybox, trying to carefully go under the paedogedden radar I'm not sure I'd put a giant red arrow on it either.. 

2 hours ago, mortalum said:

(before anyone starts, I'm not after your kid RP, as far as I'm concerned your weird hobby is your own so long as it's not stripping down and getting intimate).

Using your own flavor of RP as pretend KOP  ...peeking around corners spying on people.

barney-fife.gif?w=300&h=270

BarneyFifeShitMultAlarm.gif

Edited by NevaehHeartstrings
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, mortalum said:

Love Zhayoing, I can see how you would miss the point, it doesn't sound real does it haha! If I was paedo getting merry with a skybox, trying to carefully go under the paedogedden radar I'm not sure I'd put a giant red arrow on it either.. 

Giant red arrows could literally mean anything!  I wonder if you put a giant red arrow up, if it just automatically attracts creepy people.

*Edit* Was the giant red arrow visible on the World Map?

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2298 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.