Therese Tammas

What are the Top Roleplay-Required/Roleplay-Intensive RP Sims in your Opinion(s) in 2017-2018, and Why Do you Think They Became Successful? Please include average of visitors, if you know it

What are the Top Roleplay-Required/Roleplay-Intensive RP Sims in your Opinion(s), and Why Do you Think They Became Successful? 

I'm looking to explore opening an RP sim, and I'm thinking about these things and weighing the costs of opening a sim on SL 

Please include average of visitors, if you know it, and also details like, marketing strategies they used that proved successful, kinds of events they ran especially at start up, what kind of community culture they had, whether they had external media and advertising or gaming affiliates, etc.....Thanks :)

Thanks everyone,

Therese

Edited by Therese Tammas

Sounds like you are looking free/unpaid research and work. I've run sims before, from Gorean to Edgeplay BDSM; it was hard research that I did myself. I had to visit other sims, gather their available info, and then read through it all so that I could compile it into a spreadsheet. I also researched advertising costs, land costs, and build costs...it's took months overall. It was a long process. I am sure someone would be happy to provide all of this information, if it's a paid position. :)

4 minutes ago, Theresa Ravenheart said:

Sounds like you are looking free/unpaid research and work

Need to be psychic too in order to know the top RP sims of 2018. :)

• Haha 3