Looking for sl relationship that could move to rl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I recently broke up with someone and it was a very intense relationship, but after it ended I realized I enjoyed having a sl companion and a friend in rl.  I want to find that again and see where it can go.  Is it weird to ask for this..maybe, but if I don’t ask I will never know if someone out there was searching for the same.  Message me in world if you may be feeling that relationship itch like I am.

12 hours ago, AliciaJRyan said:

I recently broke up with someone and it was a very intense relationship, but after it ended I realized I enjoyed having a sl companion and a friend in rl.  I want to find that again and see where it can go.  Is it weird to ask for this..maybe, but if I don’t ask I will never know if someone out there was searching for the same.  Message me in world if you may be feeling that relationship itch like I am.

HI Alicia, sorry to hear about your recent heartbreak. hopefully you will find what you are looking for.

speaking of which, you may want to do a follow up post stating what kind a person you are looking for and what age range as those things will mater in a RL relationship for some people. if you give some more information as to your likes and dislikes, it might help decide if they want to get in contact. :)

good luck with your search and best wishes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1385 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.