bento naga tail (snake lower body)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1228 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hi, looking for a bento maker to make a bento naga tail, it should have 2-3 simple stands 1-2 walks, a run or 2.. a jump, and plenty of ground sit options ,it should also be mod so that people can get creative and control the materials effects easy without an VERY un needed texture hud .. im thinking you should make this and list it and that i shouldn't have to pay extra for GIVING you this great idea .. but if you want me to pay you i can, under conditions that this tail would be mine to resell and not yours to hand out or sell.. but again im more then happy to just be the muse , there is a demand for this and as of now no great options are out there.. the 2 top pics have pretty big pitfalls and arnt bento anyway .. would be great is the upper part of the tail was on ONE left or right upper leg bone and then the rest use bento tail bones.. im thinking this might make it work with some standing poses that people already have in their ao .. i don't know.. maybe that last part is totally wrong, just an idea

please send me and IM or NC in world, look fwd to hearing from you 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1228 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.