I am lost how to get help

BriceMeda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2323 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been going through TOS AND GUIDELINES for community, to report something that I am very worried about.  There is no abuse done to me but it can be done to others just because this group can be dangerous in my belief.  

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sarcasm/14/15/1201

I don't know who to bring this matter to, the report abuse on firestorm demands the name of the owner .which I can not tell where to find it.  It stops me if I don't have a product item.  I have disabilities of understanding things the wrong way ...so TOS is overwhelming me.  I just want to protect people from harm, to hypnotize a mind ..can create so many problems ...I have rping sister that still having a hard time removing triggers.  I can take a snap picture, if you like but it is nudity ...so not sure if can or can not.    

Maybe I am making a big thing out of nothing, but I rather be sure the safety of people on sl. 

forgot to click notify me when answered

Edited by BriceYokan
please notify me when it is answered

1 answer to this question

The location you refer to is one of the larger hypnosis and mind control roleplay sites in Second Life.  There are several similar locations.  These locations are not violating any of the Terms of Service, and it will do you no good to report them.  However, I understand your concern.  While their products are intended for harmless roleplay, it is theoretically possible for someone to misuse them, or to cause harm to someone who is extrememly susceptible to suggestion.  If you become aware of such an individual situation, you could report the particular person you suspect of abuse.

If your sister enjoys hypnosis roleplay, you should remind her to be very careful in her choice of hypnotists.  Some of them can be quite amoral and manipulative.

If it will make you feel any better, I have tried some of the devices set out in this particular area to demo them, but could not get them to work.  I suspect this is because I do not have RLV enabled in my viewer.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2323 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.