Aphrodite Magazine Hiring!

Grant Valeska

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A new all fashion publication, Aphrodite Magazine, within Second Life is hiring for several positions. The magazine is focused on wearable high fashion, showcasing new designers, predicting trends, and promoting the fashion industry throughout SL. We would like to have them all the positions filled within a month so please IM me, Grant Valeska, if you are interested.

The following positions are available:

Marketing Manager

Experience is a MUST!

Must be actively involved in the fashion industry and know the market well, our marketing & promotions are KEY!

IM for more details.

Writers

Experience isn't required, but won't hurt your application.

Writing examples will be needed.

All articles will be fashion based, must have a substantial knowledge of the SL fashion industry as well as RL.

IM for more details.

Marketing Manager 

Tell me the Responsiblitie in Detail. I'am a Former Manager/Sale's Assistent of a Furniture Company here at Second Life. But i do have Taste For Fashion Alway's had the Vision of Creating my Own Fashion Industry. 

We could discuss about The Pay Privatly. Will there be Promotion's ? 

And Do Specify the Responsiblities 

Hello. My name is Virginia Tefft, and I'm interested in your 'writer' position. I'm currently a student at BYU-Idaho (graduating in December 2011), but I'm off for the summer. I love learning about and following fashion and beauty (my addiction to InStyle Magazine proves that). I would be interested in more details, if someone could kindly send them here (tef06001@byui.edu). I'm willing to provide a portfolio through any required medium.

Thank you,

Virginia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.