Mesh Texturer/Artist Required

Wood Carpenter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2330 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm currently looking for an experienced Mesh Artist/Texturer to work with for a project I'm currently working on. Whilst I can texture Mesh, I'm predominantly a scripter who has a hobby for Mesh and with real-life commitments only have the time to produce the mesh itself. I personally don't mind if you prefer to use Maya, Blender or any other form of software to achieve this, but the more realistic and detailed the better!

If all goes well I would like to look at forming a potential partnership to expand with further projects, and of course, a % based commision will be offered on each product sold (Subject to negotiation). Currently, my main focus is on Houses, buildings and other work - as well as scripted items such as Game Tables, HUD's etc. 

If you're interested then feel free to contact me in-world (Wood Carpenter) - but please be sure to have something to hand to show your level of skill. Being able to work with UV maps is a must as I'm sure every Mesh creator likes to create things in their own way and may need adapting.

Edited by Wood Carpenter

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2330 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.