Looking for Boyfriend to be apart of RP Family.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello. I'm looking for a boyfriend who is willing to be apart of a family in a roleplay community. Not here to date RL, and I don't want anyone here under the age of 21 RL to apply here because thats not cool.

Now I'm a high class ***** and I have standards. I need someone who is completely meshed the hell out, no default avatar that you looked like you just got ran over by a steamroller.

I don't want someone who is clingy cause I need my damn space; I need someone who is good at taking harsh jokes even sometimes mean ones but not at all serious. I ain't got time for people who got sticks up their asses and can't take a joke.

I dont want anyone who has the " AESTHETIC NIRAMYTH MESH BODY " im so tired of seeing that around its just boring now. 

I want ORIGINALITY. I want someone who is humorous. 

Someone who can handle me at my best and handle me at my worst and lord knows my worst is *****ing horrible even for me. 

You can message me inworld @JunQueen and we'll see what happens.

Also anyone who applies must be approved by my family first if you don't get approved..........................NEXT!

• Thanks 1

I know what you mean about the Niramyth body, far too big for my liking. As you can see from my picture I like to think of myself as toned with a little muscle where it count's.

I'm fine meeting your family, not sure you would like my family though.

BbKarloV8.jpg

little-fockers-robert-de-niro-01.jpg

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, JunQueen said:

Okay as funny as these trolls are I am 100% serious so lets keep that in mind here

Aye, sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread or anything. I just find balloon animal avis hilarious, and I understand why you wouldn't want one.

Happy hunting!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1182 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.