New to SL, looking to meet people of all kinds!

Moraxo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2200 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone I'm Keira Moraxo and I'm a new SL resident! I've been polishing up my first AV and I think shes finally ready to explore the grid! I even got a little skyplot the other day! I am looking for people to show me around and show me the ropes as well as make friends. If you're an Elf-kin or super into cyberpunk like me we should totally be best friends FACE_WITH_COLON_THREE.png but don't worry if not, I'm really accepting of just about everyone as long as you're respectful :D I am thinking of making a group to RP some black market deals out of my warehouse and possibly move to actually selling in game so if that interests you be sure to let me know and we can see about making a gang :3

Edited by Moraxo

Hi Keira Moraxo!

I'm not an elf-kin (but I do have an Elf character in my Pathfinder group) and I'm not really into cyberpunk for my own style but I do think its awesome, however, I am really into mechas...does that count?

I just wanted to greet you! You seem very interesting! I hope that your black market dealings and gang creation work out! 

-Byes!

PS: I will tell one of my friends about the Gang Idea though, I am sure they'll like it! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Neldreauna said:

Hi Keira Moraxo!

I'm not an elf-kin (but I do have an Elf character in my Pathfinder group) and I'm not really into cyberpunk for my own style but I do think its awesome, however, I am really into mechas...does that count?

I just wanted to greet you! You seem very interesting! I hope that your black market dealings and gang creation work out! 

-Byes!

PS: I will tell one of my friends about the Gang Idea though, I am sure they'll like it! 

I love mecha :3 I'm also super interested in meeting new people, hit me up in world my name is Keira Moraxo!

Def tell your friends, I'll need all the help I can find lol

• Like 1

I like punk music and flicking elf ears, and I also enjoy showing people around SL's features - give me a nudge if you'd like!

Never really tried any cyberpunk though, just steam- and dieselpunk.

• Thanks 1

On 12/9/2017 at 8:18 AM, Orwar said:

I like punk music and flicking elf ears, and I also enjoy showing people around SL's features - give me a nudge if you'd like!

Never really tried any cyberpunk though, just steam- and dieselpunk.

I'm a fan of both but cyberpunk has my heart. Shadowrun's universe is kinda what I play off to make my current AV. Elves and Dwarves start to become common genetic mutations, lots of cyber augmentations, bit of magic as well.

Though if you flick my ears we may have a problem lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Moraxo said:

Though if you flick my ears we may have a problem lol

I shall try my best to restrain myself.
*whistles innocently and pops his hands in his pockets*

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2200 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.