Sign in to follow this  
Petal Baily

How to link a personal website shop to SL/MP?

Hey all, I have come across some creators personal websites separate from SL that feature online stores such as this one: http://shoparmidi.com/login/?nextpage=/ 

which allow you to browse through the store on there and even purchase them which then incurs a delivery of the selected item into your SL viewer, just like marketplace, I'm just curious as to how to do it, I think it'd be a cool feature to shop directly from bloggers websites etc for the featured items and stuff

thank you for replying, that is the intriguing part of it though, the website I linked doesn't charge via paypal or card, it charges from ur actual linden balance just like MP and i'm so baffled as to how they did that lol

I wouldn't touch that website with a 20 meter pole. Either they're externally accessing the marketplace in order to mimic an order from you (and you'd have to already be logged into the Marketplace), or they're getting your SL login information at some point. I'm sure Linden Lab would be very interested in knowing how they're doing that.